The Upsetters - Dollar In Teeth

Soulgirl85

HI, i need some information on the above track! ive been after one for ages and finally ive been offered one,the trouble is im not sure if its the first issue or not! the guy gave me the matrix number on the record hes selling so just wanted to see if someone on here could confirm its originality ??

the label is upsetter

and the matrix number is

BDS+36+A.

any info would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI, i need some information on the above track! ive been after one for ages and finally ive been offered one,the trouble is im not sure if its the first issue or not! the guy gave me the matrix number on the record hes selling so just wanted to see if someone on here could confirm its originality ??

the label is upsetter

and the matrix number is

BDS+36+A.

any info would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

This is on the B side of Return Of Django so you shouldn't have to pay over 5 quid for it! Upsetter 301 (UK). The matrix number you've quoted looks like a UK issue but I can't find a trace of it.

Social source share

yes i think its the uk issue! with return of django on the other side, has the uk issue been booted ? as the one i have been offered is mint and i know from the other ska / jamaican 45s that i have that its very hard to find on in mint ! thats why im now asking questions just to be sure before i buy. what label is the ja issue?

many thanks

Social source share

yes i think its the uk issue! with return of django on the other side, has the uk issue been booted ? as the one i have been offered is mint and i know from the other ska / jamaican 45s that i have that its very hard to find on in mint ! thats why im now asking questions just to be sure before i buy. what label is the ja issue?

many thanks

You'll be able to get a mint obe for a fiver, trust me, it sold over 50,000 copies in the UK.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert