Tiaras On Seton

Colouredman

FOR SALE: current monster female northern.........readvertised due to timewasters, bargain-seekers, those whose 'wants' appetites are bigger than their wallets, those looking to pay with 'Greensheild stamps'or Air miles, those who think this is LIDL or ALDI, those looking for 1975 prices, and those who bid here without having a pot to piss in!!! etc etc etc.

TIARAS LOVES MADE A CONNECTION SETON MINT - 1500 (Thats POUNDS not pence!!!)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FOR SALE: current monster female northern.........readvertised due to timewasters, bargain-seekers, those whose 'wants' appetites are bigger than their wallets, those looking to pay with 'Greensheild stamps'or Air miles, those who think this is LIDL or ALDI, those looking for 1975 prices, and those who bid here without having a pot to piss in!!! etc etc etc.

Now that's a Sales post :ohmy:.

Humorous and to the point!

Hope you get a serious buyer cause your bob on regards sightseeing and dreamers posting wants and replying to sales.

Regards... :thumbsup:

Social source share

due to timewasters, bargain-seekers, those whose 'wants' appetites are bigger than their wallets, those looking to pay with 'Greensheild stamps'or Air miles, those who think this is LIDL or ALDI, those looking for 1975 prices, and those who bid here without having a pot to piss in!!!

Fine, I'll take my business elsewhere, then...

...hang on, I'll just have a check down the back of the sofa. good.gif

Edited by cover-up
Social source share

========================================================================

Good one Tim thumbup.gif ur a much better comedian than record sellerg.giftongue.gif

Social source share

Best ad I've seen in years! Don't think there's a career waiting for you in the Diplomatic Service though!

Hope you're well.

Dave.

HAHAHAHAH yeah yre probably right but some of these fuckers need telling! So many timewasters on here, who post wants etc but have no real intention of buying unless its 3 shillings and sixpence!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert