Some Doubles For Sale

jocko

Okay been sorting through shelves and found over last few weeks (embarrassingly) some doubles, nothing too scarce but some great lesser played stuff that lots of people on here profess to like (oh sh*t, forgot this thread is the nice sales technique only)

Hope you find something nice, guaranteed politeness on here, honest.

Fidels - I Want To Thank You/Boys Will Be Boys (Maverick) £30 Fantastic double sider, think its on here already, Val Challoner tip, what more do you need to know, could go big (somewhere, maybe!) Immaculate condition.

Willy Wiley - Just Be Glad (King) £25 fantastic crossover, have spun this out on number of occasions this year to great reception, a Nicola Anderson tip, what more do you need to know!! One very small mark on vinyl plays perfectly.

Little Carlton - Why Don't They Leave Us Alone (Backbeat) £15 One of his many absolutely fantastic records on this label, great dancer. Some marks on vinyl but plays perfectly.

Grover Mitchell What Hurts (Vanguard) I have a UK which is in very clean condition, would let go for £65, or have a US demo which looks pretty beat but plays perfectly, with no background noise, would let that go for £30. Only letting one go so first one to go means other one stays,

Can supply sound clips of actual records and scans if required

P&P extra, will charge at cost. Would prefer bank transfer but will take paypal if you split costs.

A few more to add tomorrow, and will add soundclips on here then too.

Thanks for looking

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Okay nice guy approach maybe works Fidels, Willy Wiley and

Grover Mitchell on hold.

Can't believe Carl Carlton is stil there, fantastic record, yes Im biased, but it really is a little gem, will put up a sound clip tonight.

Another couple to move on been sitting on the shelves for years too long and need to consider my first ever self employed tax bill.

So

Steve Mancha - Friday Night (Groovesville) the rare demo £200

&

Dottie & Millie - Talking About My Baby (Topper) £180

Plus insured post and half paypal if you want that, won't be able to send till weekend if buying.

PM's again please, can supply soundclips and scans of actual records if required.

Probably put up a few more similar items tonight.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!