2010-03-18: Prestatyn Northern & Modern Soul Weekender

S&m

Guest Glawster

To clarify for anyone that has booked in as 2 only in a 4 birth BUDGET chalet and paid an additional premium for this - I was informed yesterday they will be contacted by Pontins with a letter in the next few days and charged at the same price as the current offer being advertised.

This only applies to BUDGET chalets as this additional offer is for BUDGET ONLY accommodation.

The extra chalets released, were originally not going to be made available - but due to demand for places @ the Weekender the decision was only made this week.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to anybody.

Mark

OBO Pontins

Cheers Mark

• Replies 329
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

That depends on whether you're going on Thurs or Friwhistling Pedantic:unsure:

The excitement is really building for us as we fly out of OZ. Tuesday night ( 9th ). This wil be our first Prestatyn, really looking forward to catching up with anyone from S.S. that's gonna be there. Oh and the live acts look great too. See yas in 11 day's. Tony and Sue. OZ. K.T.F.

The excitement is really building for us as we fly out of OZ. Tuesday night ( 9th ). This wil be our first Prestatyn, really looking forward to catching up with anyone from S.S. that's gonna be there. Oh and the live acts look great too. See yas in 11 day's. Tony and Sue. OZ. K.T.F.

==================================================================================================

Look forward to meetin you both come and say hello we will be in the main room Thursday nite and Queen Vic all afternoon n nite Friday

x Ian Cunliffe

==================================================================================================

Look forward to meetin you both come and say hello we will be in the main room Thursday nite and Queen Vic all afternoon n nite Friday

x Ian Cunliffe

Will do Ian

That depends on whether you're going on Thurs or Friwhistling.gif Pedanticunsure.gif

right my dear friends thumbsup.gif ill put the record straight.whistling.gif im going on thursday so for me that works out 10 more sleeps or for the good ppl who arn`t going till friday mellow.gif that will be 12 days yes.gif and we`ll soon be into single digits thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif and as for PEDANTICg.gif

Edited by julie moore

you wont be dissappointed tony & sue ....................plz say hi if our paths crossgood.gif

hope our paths cross ! say hello ! I'll be here there and everywhere no doubt, i'll defo be in the Channel 6 studio Friday 2-3 !

Chris Morgan thumbsup.gif

It is great to see people so excited!

I can't wait to see the Hesitations. Whoo hoo :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fun starts around 1300 hrs Thursday lunchtime when i arrive:innocent:

Guest Glawster

Me and our kev get in at 4.30pm hope you will say hi thumbsup.gif

Bout 2ish we hope for us - roll on weds night finish bleeping work - then start the soul train! or car in our case!

post-11061-12681685196117_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fun starts around 1300 hrs Thursday lunchtime when i arriveinnocent.gif

Allright for some, I'll be there Wednesday at 8pm, informal gathering, preparing everyone for Thursday am rehearsal, work work work til Sunday at 00.30 am when the live show finishes, then it's MY time

Looking forward to chilling

Bernie, really looking forward to the weekend

Allright for some, I'll be there Wednesday at 8pm, informal gathering, preparing everyone for Thursday am rehearsal, work work work til Sunday at 00.30 am when the live show finishes, then it's MY time

Looking forward to chilling

Bernie, really looking forward to the weekend

=====================================================================================

Dont forget the floats Bernie should be able to chuck them mid River no problemgood.gif

Guest littlemissoul

hatsoff2.gifGood afternoon all

7 more Z's to go will be leaving work on the thursday afternoon at 3 pick Sammy up at 4 and hope to arrive no later that 8pm

Getting real excited now think the kids are fed up of me going on about it the girls at work are coming in with earplugs in and humming everytime I try and mention it laugh.gif but I just love Pressi in March the weather is supposed to be good for next weekend biggrin.gif so might not spend as much on elecy but will be packing my thick fleecy socks just in case.

hatsoff2.gifGood afternoon all

7 more Z's to go will be leaving work on the thursday afternoon at 3 pick Sammy up at 4 and hope to arrive no later that 8pm

Getting real excited now think the kids are fed up of me going on about it the girls at work are coming in with earplugs in and humming everytime I try and mention it laugh.gif but I just love Pressi in March the weather is supposed to be good for next weekend biggrin.gif so might not spend as much on elecy but will be packing my thick fleecy socks just in case.

laugh.gif Good? !!!!.Minus 12 wind chill,and thats in the chalets.Got there last year and blew the leccy.Put on everything at once.

The guy who came to fix it wondered what the hell was happening!!.4 blokes dancing to imaginary records only we could hear. laugh.gifph34r.gif .

Prestatyn.Morrisey got it right..."Every day is like Sunday"...roll on.................hatsoff2.gif

laugh.gif Good? !!!!.Minus 12 wind chill,and thats in the chalets.Got there last year and blew the leccy.Put on everything at once.

The guy who came to fix it wondered what the hell was happening!!.4 blokes dancing to imaginary records only we could hear. laugh.gifph34r.gif .

Prestatyn.Morrisey got it right..."Every day is like Sunday"...roll on.................hatsoff2.gif

we also do that thumbsup.gif if it switches on and makes heat .............its on yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif plus the waterbottles help thumbsup.gif

post-3150-12566403695074_thumb.jpg

COME ON FOLKS, IT'S NOW JUST OVER ONE WEEK TO GO AND THE EXCITEMENT IS STARTING TO BUILD ALREADY, IF YOU HAVEN'T BOOKED YOUR ACCOMODATION YET THEN WHY NOT????

JUST LOOK AT THE VERY STRONG DJ LINEUP THROUGHOUT AND THE INCREDIBLE LIVE STUFF GOING ON!!

I FOR ONE AM JUST BUZZING ABOUT THE MODERN ROOM LINEUP FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND

SERIOUSLY NOW, GET ON THE BLOWER AND GET BOOKED IN, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN YET AND ARE CURIOUS, BOOK IT NOW

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED IT THEN I'LL SEE YA THERE!!!

REMEMBER YOU NOW GET A FREE NIGHT THROWN IN FOR GOOD MEASURE, SO MAKE SURE YOU COME ALONG ON THE THURSDAY TO STRETCH THE WEEKEND OUT A BIT MORE!!

BEST

NEIL SELF

Edited by neil self
Guest James Trouble

I've just got my hands on a promo copy of the new Kings Go Forth tracks, and unbelievably these are probably the best offerings yet!!!!

Seriously very f'cking good indeed!

They will be getting their first UK airing in the Carl and Maria Suite on the Saturday night. Get yourselves in there for that one!

Roll on next weekend...

thumbsup.gif

ame='neil self' date='12 Mar 2010 - 07:25 AM' timestamp='1268378753' post='1284160']

Do you know if the Thursday has to be booked in advance ?, what I am trying to say is do we need to contact Pontins and let them know we are checking in on Thursday ?

rgds D

Yes you do (don't just turn up on the day) - please inform the booking line prior to arrival that you will be coming up on the Thursday quoting your booking reference, to ensure your chalet is allocated for a Thursday arrival.

Sorry i missed all you beautiful ppl yesterday huh.gif was so wrapped up in mothers day and being spoilt rotten yes.gif but im back and only 3 more sleeps to go biggrin.gif suitcase is out ,clothes pile is accumalating thumbsup.gif see you all tomorrow yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

p.s just trawled round croydon for a hour looking for a bloody hot water bottle angry.gif got one eventually biggrin.gif

Edited by julie moore