2010-03-18: Prestatyn Northern & Modern Soul Weekender

S&m

Sorry i missed all you beautiful ppl yesterday huh.gif was so wrapped up in mothers day and being spoilt rotten yes.gif but im back and only 3 more sleeps to go biggrin.gif suitcase is out ,clothes pile is accumalating thumbsup.gif see you all tomorrow yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

p.s just trawled round croydon for a hour looking for a bloody hot water bottle angry.gif got one eventually biggrin.gif

Julie, that new job you are going for. they want you to start this weekend.

That's ok isn't it.whistling.gif

P.S. Good luck.

Edited by davetay
  • Replies 329
  • Views 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes you do (don't just turn up on the day) - please inform the booking line prior to arrival that you will be coming up on the Thursday quoting your booking reference, to ensure your chalet is allocated for a Thursday arrival.

we never have done in the past we just turned up.

we never have done in the past we just turned up.

It all helps the booking in process when the site know how many people are arriving on the Thursday, and will also speed up the process AND ensure your chalet is ready for you upon arrival.

It all helps the booking in process when the site know how many people are arriving on the Thursday, and will also speed up the process AND ensure your chalet is ready for you upon arrival.

tis ok saying that ....they wont answer the bleeding phone angry.gif been at it since last thursday yes.gif come on pontints get a grip wink.gif

tis ok saying that ....they wont answer the bleeding phone angry.gif been at it since last thursday yes.gif come on pontints get a grip wink.gif

============================================================================================

Because your ringing the wrong number ring the pontins booking office not the prestatyn onethumbsup.gif

I can tell you that I rang the Pontins number this morning and got through straight away. Sorry to hear you're having problems though, but it worked fine for me!

Cheers,

Mark R

============================================================================================

Because your ringing the wrong number ring the pontins booking office not the prestatyn onethumbsup.gif

THATS WHAT IM DOING YOU PRATT rolleyes.gif THEY KEEP SAYING ....................OUR OPERATERS ARE BUSY AT THE MINUTE PLZ CALL BACK LATER biggrin.gif

I can tell you that I rang the Pontins number this morning and got through straight away. Sorry to hear you're having problems though, but it worked fine for me!

Cheers,

Mark R

======================================================================================

Hiya Mark if you ring Prestatyn direct you sometimes have trouble getting through but if you ring the booking office you get ans

pretty quick...

Regards Ian

THATS WHAT IM DOING YOU PRATT :rolleyes: THEY KEEP SAYING ....................OUR OPERATERS ARE BUSY AT THE MINUTE PLZ CALL BACK LATER :D

================================================================================

Pratt thats not very nice coming from a young lady im only tryin to help mind you at least you did,nt call me a tw-t:ohmy::laugh:

Cheers,

Mark R

Sorry.....meant to make it clear..........I rang the Prestatyn direct number.

Cheers,

Mark R

Two & a half sleeps to go, getting excited, just love the whole thing!!

Why dont the Victor Meldrew's on here just f, sorry................, just go away & let the 3,000 of us who are actually going, enjoy it, as I'm damned sure we will!!

Can't wait!!

Martin.

PS A pal has 2 wristbands for sale @ £25 each. Text me if interested 07771 682300.

Guest Glawster

day off tomorrow so i will try both yes.gif thanx guys thumbsup.gif

DAY OFF!! LOL

On booking we said we would be arriving on the Thursday and our confirmation letter starts , we look forward to seeing you on Thursday 18th,so we reckon thats good enough! but i expect "computer will sayno.gif ", oh well after a 3 hr drive whats another couple of hours waitangry.gif LOL.

Tick tock tick tock - nearly there!

post-11061-12687211906323.gif

Guest Glawster

Why dont the Victor Meldrew's on here just f, sorry................, just go away & let the 3,000 of us who are actually going, enjoy it, as I'm damned sure we will!!

Can't wait!!

Martin.

PS A pal has 2 wristbands for sale @ £25 each. Text me if interested 07771 682300.

Well said young man(bet you like thiswink.gif ) , see you there!

post-11061-12687214517633_thumb.jpg

Can't wait!!

Martin.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALWAYS HAVE TOP FUN !!!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

Guest littlemissoul

Hello all

2 more sleeps Oh my god how am I goin to contain myself huh.gif CD's loaded in the car will pack tonight unpack tomorrow and repack 2 min's before I leave warm clothes for the day and cool clothes for the night how will I fit them all in one suitcase every year I take to much and then say will cut down next year but never do. Sorry to say weather report has changed bloody rain from thurs onwards sad.gif but do we care as long as the dance floor stays dry wont bother me.

Not looking forward to the roadworks on the M bloody 6 not good angry.gif

See you all soon xXx

Hello all

2 more sleeps Oh my god how am I goin to contain myself huh.gif CD's loaded in the car will pack tonight unpack tomorrow and repack 2 min's before I leave warm clothes for the day and cool clothes for the night how will I fit them all in one suitcase every year I take to much and then say will cut down next year but never do. Sorry to say weather report has changed bloody rain from thurs onwards sad.gif but do we care as long as the dance floor stays dry wont bother me.

Not looking forward to the roadworks on the M bloody 6 not good angry.gif

See you all soon xXx

Weather crap every year but still dont stop us does it no.gif

say hi if you bump into us lot thumbsup.gif

Guest littlemissoul

Weather crap every year but still dont stop us does it no.gif

say hi if you bump into us lot thumbsup.gif

Will do but please dont think I am rude if I walk past you do not do it on purpose but am so crap at reconising peeps without my glasses and I just cant dance in them biggrin.gif xXx

================================================

I will say hi............... are you any relation to the Burnley Krays Dave n Kevshades.gif

X Prattthumbup.gif

youv`e been very slow there Ian rolleyes.gif was wondering when the penny would drop laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif it is Ian isn`t it ohmy.gif

Im the female species laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by julie moore

Source Advert