• Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Perception

:huh: surely not the going price

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I can't understand Ebay, there was a Black label Mercury copy of this record on ebay last week for $99 and it never sold!!

The black label copy is a 100 times harder to find than the red, and thats no bullshit!

I think certain sellers build up a sort of kudos and get much more for a record than someone else. Manships auctions are a perfect example!

Social source share

I can't understand Ebay, there was a Black label Mercury copy of this record on ebay last week for $99 and it never sold!!

The black label copy is a 100 times harder to find than the red, and thats no bullshit!

I think certain sellers build up a sort of kudos and get much more for a record than someone else. Manships auctions are a perfect example!

Yep saw the Black one & thought $99 was to much.

Social source share

I think certain sellers build up a sort of kudos and get much more for a record than someone else.

OR THEY MIGHT GET THEIR MATES BIDDING UP CERTAIN ITEMS :thumbsup:

BRI PINCH.

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Agree, a point I made on the subject on a recent similiar thread.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

I love the record and the superb flip, and have done so for over 30 tears... BUT - I think I would let my pink label demo go for ths price.

Amazing....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!