Cool As F*** Xmas Party Hastings Fri 4Th Dec

Guest Rowly

gallery_1305_10_6793.jpg

Thanks to everyones support back in Sept, we're back with special Guest dj & all round Top Geezer LEE MILLER of New Untouchables fame, with another top blend of 60's Northern & Club Soul, rare & Classic Motown, Funk, R&B and Hammond Grooves. So come and kick off the xmas party season style! - FREE ENTRY!!

a huge thanks once again to Kavel for the artwork.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

only a couple of weeks to go so here's a timely reminder! Sounds like we've got a few travellers down too .... which is nice!thumbsup.gif Anyone fancy joining us - it should be a cracking nite - if you need a B&B then Alexanders hotel is only 30secs away from the venue and offers caf goers a special rate.

I'll be coming along Rowly. I saw Linda Sat night and she'll be coming along as well. See you on the the 4th. Looking forward to it :thumbup: .

Nice one Nicki - look forward to seeing you both as usual!

I wondered how you were getting on in that castle of yours laugh.gif great to see you still putting it about , give Lee a hug for me glad to see he got well .

If I wasn't on the other side of the Uk I would have paid you a visit , still recall you playing Ike & and making my toes curl , have a good one matey.

Edited by Carms

I wondered how you were getting on in that castle of yours :laugh: great to see you still putting it about , give Lee a hug for me glad to see he got well .

If I wasn't on the other side of the Uk I would have paid you a visit , still recall you playing Ike & and making my toes curl , have a good one matey.

Hiya Carms! Hope you're well!

Good shout on the Ike Turner - think I'll dig it out and give it a spin. It is a night for party tunes after all! Shame you're so far away!