Newquay Weekender 2010

spot

Yes it's very early but I've just had an e-mail from Neil Rushton saying the Newquay weekender is booked & ready for action on Friday the 30th of April until (If you want) Monday 3rd of May & will be held in the Cliffdene Hotel, Newquay with a Rare/Northern room & a Modern room, it's £99 per person for Friday & Saturday D.B&B & includes weekend pass & if you want to stay Sunday it's an extra £30 each, now thats excellent value.:thumbup:

Last year was superb, as was the weather & with only a max of 150 people it's a cosy & intimate weekend & was as chilled as a surfer dude's bits in January:hypocrite: , so laid back & what a laugh, we'll be at Prestatyn & Skegness first but this is what will chill us back to normality, so give it a go, what have you got to lose & theres plenty to do & see besides Soul.:shhh:

Take care,be safe & remember,"You can bring Pearl,she's a darn nice girl, but don't bring Lulu, you can bring Rose with the turned up nose,but bon't bring Lulu",

Spot.shades

• Replies 2
  • Views 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello is there anyone out there????????? Seems like it's just me & Doris bloody Stokes then!!!!!!!!!!!shout.gifsleep3.giftumbleweed3.gif

Take care,be safe & remember,"Only the lonely, know the way I feel tonight",

Spot.shades.gif

don't panic Pete ....heard lots of good things about this weekender - you can give Mrs Bellwood the sales pitch at York Soul Club or Riley Smith yes.gif

A TASTE OF HONEY.

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

(read the reviews

)

SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB MANCHESTER

.XMAS BONANZA (Mid day - 11pm)

DJs include : SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM & GUEST .PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN.ANDY BELLWOOD . PAUL HAVEKIN .

BRETT FRANKLIN. PETE & LITTLE AV. KARL HEARD . MALAYKA . DAVE THORLEY . JOHHNY FINGERS . ADY POUNTAIN .

DAVE RIMMER . MATT SMART . DAWN CARMAN . STU CHEETHAM . NORTHERN NEV . SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . MR & MRS SOUL .

COLIN WOOD . JIMMY MACK !