York Soul Club Saturday 7Th November

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

Hi All,

Its that time of the month again and time to plug our next York Soul Club, as usual Myself John Parker and Trev Thomas are joined behind the decks with Johno Horsler and from the North east Col Denham both this months guests are well known collectors of quality Vinyl, so looks like another bonfire cracker is on the cards.

for more info etc. and for those who like the odd shandy and dont fancy driving please visit our website www.yorksoulclub.com this has details of guest houses and other places to stay.

See Ya soon All the best T

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As always - looking forward to another outstanding night of quality soul .

Is it in the old or new room ?

Andy & Denise

A TASTE OF HONEY.

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

(read the reviews

)

SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB MANCHESTER

.XMAS BONANZA (Mid day - 11pm)

DJs include : SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM & GUEST .PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN.ANDY BELLWOOD . PAUL HAVEKIN .

BRETT FRANKLIN. PETE & LITTLE AV. KARL HEARD . MALAYKA . DAVE THORLEY . JOHHNY FINGERS . ADY POUNTAIN .

DAVE RIMMER . MATT SMART . DAWN CARMAN . STU CHEETHAM . NORTHERN NEV . SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . MR & MRS SOUL .

COLIN WOOD . JIMMY MACK !

T n T

Yippeeeeeeeeee another Wilton /York weekend,can't wait thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Book our usual table for the rabble please.Car full coming from Hull & we're all looking forward to hearing John & Col along with Tony,John & Trev.

Cheers

Martyn

whistling.gifLOOKING FORWARD TO THIS, REET ENJOY MYSELF LAST TIME BEHIND THE DECKS GOT A FEW TASTY BITS I WANT TO PLAY OUT SO LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FIRST WILTON THEN YORK WILL BE WELL F**KED BY SUNDAY GREETthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifph34r.gif AND I'M ALRIGHTwicked.gifshades.gif REGARDS JOHNO

Will be a great night,as always,specially with Col Denham

and our good buddy,John Horsler,guest D.J.in.

Should round off the weekend,nicely,with Wilton on

night before.

Have got The Pell's,John and Keith coming and staying over for

this Saturday....(all not in the same bed,mind).

Tony and Tracy,see you at Wilton,Friday,chux.

Soo Holmes

After missing the last York I am really looking forward to hearing and dancing to some top tunes. I am getting the minibus and its me Birthday and I will be having a few beer.gif for a change. See you all there. thumbup.gif

Suz

x

Have the bar staff been warned?shades.gif .......... see you Saturday!

PS O/T I know, but I think I have to change my avatar - Brenda Holloway's cleavage is following me round the roomhypo.gif ....

Edited by Richard Bayley
Guest tony hatfield

NEWSFLASH

AT LAST ITS FINISHED !!!

AS FROM SATURDAY YORK SOUL CLUB IS GOING POSH, IN THE NEW BUILDING.

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif STILL GOT FANTASTIC REAL ALES ETC. AND THE SET OUT IS SUPERB, THINK YA GONNA LIKE IT!!!!

THE TOILETS ARE WELL MARKED EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NEXT DOOR,whistling.gif PARKING IS NOW BACK TO NORMAL AND ALL NEW TABLES AND CHAIRS.

SEE YA SATURDAY

NEWSFLASH

AT LAST ITS FINISHED !!!

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif STILL GOT FANTASTIC REAL ALES ETC. AND THE SET OUT IS SUPERB, THINK YA GONNA LIKE IT!!!!

THE TOILETS ARE WELL MARKED EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NEXT DOOR,whistling.gif PARKING IS NOW BACK TO NORMAL AND ALL NEW TABLES AND CHAIRS.

SEE YA SATURDAY

Fantastic news - just needs a trevski dress code protocol yes.gif suits & cocktail dresses thumbsup.gif

'There was a time' XMAS EVENT

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Caf Bar, York

Resident DJs Soulmaster Jay, Barry Forth & Ricky Nelson.

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (The Belfry, Taste of Honey & Riley Smith Hall) & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club )

NEWSFLASH

AT LAST ITS FINISHED !!!

SEE YA SATURDAY

Hi Tony, Tracy & gang,

unfortunately we won't be able to make the trek up this time but hope you all have a great night in your new home!!!

See you soon.

John & Marolyn

PS. When you say "parking is back to normal"....................

Guest tony hatfield

Hi Tony, Tracy & gang,

unfortunately we won't be able to make the trek up this time but hope you all have a great night in your new home!!!

See you soon.

John & Marolyn

PS. When you say "parking is back to normal"....................

Oh yes what fun we had!!!! cockney Steve thumbup.gif what a laugh!!! see ya soon love TnT xx It may be sooner than u think.

Hi All,

Its that time of the month again and time to plug our next York Soul Club, as usual Myself John Parker and Trev Thomas are joined behind the decks with Johno Horsler and from the North east Col Denham both this months guests are well known collectors of quality Vinyl, so looks like another bonfire cracker is on the cards.

for more info etc. and for those who like the odd shandy and dont fancy driving please visit our website www.yorksoulclub.com this has details of guest houses and other places to stay.

See Ya soon All the best T

Hiya T & T

Once again im gonna miss one of my fave nights due to other commitments ,and it's my mate Cols big night ,not to mention Suz birthday ,so doubly disapointed:laugh:

But duty calls ,so can't be helped.

Just to say ,have a great night to all ,don't need to wish you good luck with the night cos it's always a great night at York

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ,so here's lookin forward to next month

Best

Nevthumbsup.gif

Guest tony hatfield

Hiya T & T

Once again im gonna miss one of my fave nights due to other commitments ,and it's my mate Cols big night ,not to mention Suz birthday ,so doubly disapointedlaugh.gif

But duty calls ,so can't be helped.

Just to say ,have a great night to all ,don't need to wish you good luck with the night cos it's always a great night at York

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ,so here's lookin forward to next month

Best

Nevthumbsup.gif

Hi Nev,

Will no doubt see you in the near future, have a goodun at Wakey give the Wakefield crew my regards there a top bunch of lads n lasses.

All the best TnT

Will be a great night,as always,specially with Col Denham

and our good buddy,John Horsler,guest D.J.in.

Should round off the weekend,nicely,with Wilton on

night before.

Have got The Pell's,John and Keith coming and staying over for

this Saturday....(all not in the same bed,mind).

Tony and Tracy,see you at Wilton,Friday,chux.

Soo Holmes

i dont mind sharingsue butpelly and john will have to buy me a drink first before i will sleep with themwicked.gifwicked.gifwicked.gifwicked.gifwicked.gif keith

Source Advert