Frederick Hymes

Hey campers, how much would i expect to pay for frederick hymes - time aint gonna do me no favour on fab vegas,and also does anyone have a full audio file of it, its on manships site but it stops when its gettin to the good part!!!

Paul!!!

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Up paul

Loads of copies turned up in the states about a year ago and are slowly being put out (same as royal esquires) by various dealers (american & uk).

My advise is pay no more than £150/£200. Its the old story of do i want it now or shall i wait and watch the price come down even more. Ebay has had and will continue to have this record. Its always mint as well...funny that isn't it. LOL be careful

take care

greg (fellow paddy)

Social source share

Hey Up paul

Loads of copies turned up in the states about a year ago and are slowly being put out (same as royal esquires) by various dealers (american & uk).

My advise is pay no more than £150/£200. Its the old story of do i want it now or shall i wait and watch the price come down even more. Ebay has had and will continue to have this record. Its always mint as well...funny that isn't it. LOL be careful

take care

greg (fellow paddy)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!