I.t.s. Spalding

Guest Northern PhanTom

Guest Northern PhanTom

A "Top Night" at the I.t.s. in Spalding and to round it all off some

serious "Dosh" raised for a good cause,

I imagine all who attended would like to say a big thanks to Steve

Theresa and the rest of the I.t.s. crew for organising the night, plus all

those who donated raffle prizes.

Good to see some old faces that had put some mileage in to get to this one.

The DJ's did the night proud with some good quality dance tunes which

kept the floor busy.

The only down side of the night was the road works in Spalding which

caught us out on the return journey but the one way system reminded

me of Stafford and my trips to TOTW so wasn't too bad.

A.T.B.

Tom & Therese

thumbup.gif

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Another great night at ITS, well done Steve & Rob, good music all night and to boot lots raised for the charity (I'm sure Steve will let us know how much)

Got to say how hard Steve & Rob haved worked at this venue over the years and really hope that they can sort something out for the future of ITS, they are great guys (& their girls) who have a great passion for the music and deserve all the support they get.

Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to spin a few last night and to pay a small part in the night.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Barry

Well done to all concerned another great night for a special cause, certainly hope the ITS crew can get some thing sorted because they deserve it :thumbsup: Just shows what a bit of good music can do to you as a woman who could barely walk threw her walking stick down and hit the floor running :lol: great night great cause great company

:thumbup:Thanks for the posts ,Tom,Barry Biz and Dave we really appreciate those kind comments and your support last night:thumbup:

Where do I start, huge thanks to the DJs who all offered their services free of charge for the night,Rupe, John Hall ,Kev Thomas , Barry Cooper and Andy Riley providing top notch Soul from the 60s to 2009 ,just the way we like it at ITS,top guys each and every one.

Huge thanks to all those donating prizes for the raffle ,and especial thakks to Gibber for donating the rare premiers 45 for us to sell off and add all the proceeds to the collection for Macmillan cancer support.

Biggest thanks of all has to go out to all those attending this event ,from far and wide , 200 mile round trips for some plenty 100 ++ round trips for others your generosity in making donations and buying up 2 books of raffle tickets enabled us to raise £650 on the night , a testament to what a fantastic bunch of folks you really are!!

That leaves us to sell the Premiers , Robs adding a hundred pounds that was recently raised in memory of his Mum who sadly passed away barely 2 months ago as a result of this very cruel illness ,tonight I will be DJing at Club Caliente in Peterboro and I will be donating my fee for the night and the ITS crew will be heading over with that collection bucket to try to add a little more to this total, so once everything is finalised I will update on the final total.

Regarding the future of the ITS nights for the moment it looks as though there will be no more ,we are looking at re locating to a venue where we can do saturdays but at present we really dont know what will happen .

So thanks to everyone for the incredible support we have had at this venue over the last couple of years ,we are left with some great memories ,thanks to all you fantastic SOUL PEOPLE.

Steve

Ok just an update of the total raised so far.......................

on saturday I donated my fee and had a collection of loose change at club caliente in boro , we had another £100 from a night in memory of Robs mum , making a total so far of £850thumbup.gif with Andys donated record still to find a new home .

ALL I CAN SAY IS A HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED IT!!!

Steve

Ok just an update of the total raised so far.......................

on saturday I donated my fee and had a collection of loose change at club caliente in boro , we had another £100 from a night in memory of Robs mum , making a total so far of £850thumbup.gif with Andys donated record still to find a new home .

ALL I CAN SAY IS A HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED IT!!!

Steve

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Well done Steve & all @its really enjoyed the night, good music, nice atmospheres, great company and the Generosity was superb

Thanks for the last 2 years it's been a pleasure and Steve who would have thought when I required about Joi cardwell@ some pub in kings Lynn that it would lead to this.

biggrin.gif

Regards the primers if you can't sell you can have Bessie Banks - Don't You Worry Baby Quality 503 W.Demo. That should sell for the same money.

Not a bad record to finish with

Take care

Andy

Where do I start, huge thanks to the DJs who all offered their services free of charge for the night, Rupe, John Hall, Kev Thomas, Barry Cooper and Andy Riley providing top notch Soul from the 60s to 2009, just the way we like it at ITS,top guys each and every one.
Adding my thanks and well dones to the above on this enjoyable night and as always to Steve and Rob for putting on the night.

Regarding the future of the ITS nights for the moment it looks as though there will be no more, we are looking at relocating to a venue where we can do saturdays but at present we really dont know what will happen. So thanks to everyone for the incredible support we have had at this venue over the last couple of years, we are left with some great memories, thanks to all you fantastic SOUL PEOPLE.
It would be great if you could find somewhere to do Saturdays Steve, but even if not you know I have always enjoyed the events and will remember fond memories and its always nice catching up with yourself and Theresa elsewhere, you've been such great hosts and you know I look out to get to places where you're DJing when I can.

Glad to hear how well the raffle went too, a cause close to so many of us.

All the best

Alan

Andy Ive pmed you mate ,as always thanks for your fantastic support,hey that Joy Cardwell really did end up the monster it deserved to be , really gave that tune a right hammering round here all that time ago thumbsup.gif .

Alan nice to see you again ,very pleased that you enjoyed it , and a big thank you for the cds:yes:

steve

Thanks Steve for being asked to DJ here. Its always a pleasure doing the I.T.S and this night was as good as ever. Plenty of money raised for a worthy cause, GREAT company and music to match.

As by our normal standards when attending Spalding we managed to get lost!! in spalding, then finished off getting navigated into the venue by MR J Thanks Steve LOL.

See you out and about

Andy R

Source Advert