Simon M

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Better to pay attention to what he plays and not Rimmer , you Rimmeroid lol wicked.gif

laugh.gif

Great tune and defo played out by a good few and rightly so and agree with Nev its a bargain price to even if samroid has it for sale tongue.gif

Social source share

Yep your right Nev , it tore up Soulastatic two years ago too thumbup.gif

Regrettably i sold mine to Ady Pountain and it was being played out by possibly Arthur Fenn at Thorne but was already in playbox's of those in the know .

Surprisingly ..still not too well known though,maybe because its a tuff one to find ehthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Regrettably i sold mine to Ady Pountain and it was being played out by possibly Arthur Fenn at Thorne but was already in playbox's of those in the know .

Surprisingly ..still not too well known though,maybe because its a tuff one to find ehthumbsup.gif

Looking through the play lists on the Boomerang site it was Butch who played it at Thorne good.gif

Social source share

Very indemand 70's .

The Intrigues " Fly now pay later " Janus demo Mint minus £ 100

p+p on request

pm or email simonmurray@hotmail.com

Have just added this to the crossover thread as it has not been put on refosoul before,so if anyone wants a listen go for it, it is a great 70s dancer which has been around for a number of years now,i think from memory the other side is a not bad and collectable sweet side.

Social source share

bought mine off Arthur a few years ago played it to death at the Orwell then moved it on would'nt mind it back now

gis a pm Simon

Social source share