A Taste Of Honey Xmas Bonanza

Bearsoul

Plus on a point of order so good to be @ a venue where original vinyl only is the order of the day, there are too many crap nights etc, where boots get played and then hide behind that awful curtain of shame and denial, anyone can come look @ my records, ill even scan the beasts for my playlist, I see so many times on venues I have attended people sneaking boots and the odd re-issue into their sets but convieniently putting their playlist up only to omit the label, total circus act soul dj's..........a taste of honey is the real deal the ethic is.... if you haven't got it then don't play it.......Brett F

THAT'S ME KNACKERED THEN I'LL JUST DO THE CLOAKROOM AND HOPE TO GET DISCOVERD LIKE CILLA .............BENEATH A PILE OF COATS PROBABLY ...I THINK THE X-FACTOR IS CALLING ME, BEWARE OF MY DODGY RENDITIONS OF SOUL-CLASSICS AT END OF NITE...USUALLY MANAGES TO CLEAR THE PLACE whistling.gif

CPTN KAREOKEH ! I'LL FIGHT YA FOR YA BOOTS ! STICK EM UP !thumbsup.gif

• Replies 170
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

good.gifLol Senior Bellwood, I´ve heard its prety bad over there, but hey who cares you´ll have a great time at Taste of Honey thumbup.gif , wished I could be there, do I??? ohmy.gif Due to time difference 6hrs video link would have to start after 2pm While you are having fun I will be seating siping my tequila watching the young fools in my family trying to crack the piñata!!!!tumbleweed3.gif LOL

All the best for Xmas and 2010 good.gif

coats!!!!- more like ski's - we woke up to sx inches of snow and grid locked roads...and its still snowing here ... hope you don't overdose on the sunshine and tequila ...laugh.gif

Have a great xmas Carlos

Whitby Weekender July 2nd - 4th 2010

DJ's; Andy Davies-Soul Sam- Ginger Taylor- Kev Roberts-Colin Curtis- Sean Chapman--Eddy Edmundson -Mick H -Snowy- Nige Brown-Andy Jackson- Richard Cryer -Andy Bellwood -Neil Jones- Chris King- Steve Woomble- Sam Evans- Phil Kingswood -- plus more to be announced.

Special Themes for 2010; Wigan v Cleethorpes DJ's Kev Roberts and Soul Sam battle it out! A salute to Blackpool Mecca with Colin Curtis

Edited by 7daylover

Well i'm up with the bloody larks after heavy consumption of alcohol last night...now i've got to get my head together for the first spot at 12pm...fook knows how i'm getting there...don't even know where it is hahaha :thumbsup:

Well i'm up with the bloody larks after heavy consumption of alcohol last night...now i've got to get my head together for the first spot at 12pm...fook knows how i'm getting there...don't even know where it is hahaha :thumbup:

Morning Beeks , out past Marble Arch Pub past Collhurst Police Station left at Milan Pub onto Queens road on yer left in the dip !

Chris thumbsup.gif

Morning Beeks , out past Marble Arch Pub past Collhurst Police Station left at Milan Pub onto Queens road on yer left in the dip !

Chris :thumbsup:

I'm catching the 118 bus from Piccadilly...apparently it swings right past thumbsup.gif

My sincere apologies to Chris and everyone else. I'm not going to get there today.

Margie isn't well enough to come out, and as she was going to share the driving with Woody, (Cos up and back to Manchester on a Sunday and then down to London first thing Monday morning is asking a bit much of anyone), Woody and Lou aren't going either.

I've tried to get there by train, but we can't even get off the estate because of the snow and ice (We live on an estate called London Heights and anyone who has been to our house wiull tell you that it lives up to it's name, there isn't a flat road on the estate!) Even the local Taxi firm won't pick up on the estate.

So basically, I'm buggered !

Sorry !

And we've got nothing in the house for Sunday dinner either !!!

Soul Sam just phoned. He set off from ours in Yorkshire about 2pm, but hit a bad traffic problem due to a burning vehicle, then the weather over the pennines was more unfriendly (snow settling) than usual.

I'm trying to get in touch with Chris, but if anyone is on their way to the venue, please let him know why Sam has checked himself into a Travelodge for the night and that he's really sorry to miss the tonight.

m

Edited by Maria O

Am absolutely gutted that FlyBe have fcuked us around and kept us waiting in

Belfast City Airport to no avail. We waited for FIVE hours only to be told that

"No flights today, BUT if you queue tomorrow you MIGHT get away about

lunch-time"

Brill!!!

Was really looking forward to playing with some esteemed company!!

Count me in for the next one Chris

Jim

My sincere apologies to Chris and everyone else. I'm not going to get there today.

Margie isn't well enough to come out, and as she was going to share the driving with Woody, (Cos up and back to Manchester on a Sunday and then down to London first thing Monday morning is asking a bit much of anyone), Woody and Lou aren't going either.

I've tried to get there by train, but we can't even get off the estate because of the snow and ice (We live on an estate called London Heights and anyone who has been to our house wiull tell you that it lives up to it's name, there isn't a flat road on the estate!) Even the local Taxi firm won't pick up on the estate.

Sorry !

lunch-time"

Brill!!!

Jim

We did miss you all but as Manchester aiport was shut and the roads were crazy, you were prob best staying put.

I had to go back to Chris' from the venue, a round trip of 5 miles, it took 1 hour...ohmy.gif

The scariest bit was when a bendy bus in front of me braked but the back end kept going - sideways!!!

PS Dave, the food was lovely...wicked.gif

Sorry !

NO WORRIES DAVE WILL PM YA !

lunch-time"

Brill!!!

Jim

ALREADY HAVE CHIEF !thumbsup.gif

Soul Sam just phoned. He set off from ours in Yorkshire about 2pm, but hit a bad traffic problem due to a burning vehicle, then the weather over the pennines was more unfriendly (snow settling) than usual.

I'm trying to get in touch with Chris, but if anyone is on their way to the venue, please let him know why Sam has checked himself into a Travelodge for the night and that he's really sorry to miss the tonight.

m

TA MARIA !!!!!!!!! SPOKE TO SAM !

CHRIS thumbsup.gif

TA MARIA !!!!!!!!! SPOKE TO SAM !

CHRIS thumbsup.gif

Not saying there's owt wrong with Sam's eye's, but is he sure it was'nt a group harmony roasting chestnuts over a burning oil barrelwicked.gif

That falling snow can play tricks with the old glimmers and frosty glasses such as Sams don't helpwhistling.gif

Source Advert