Federation Soul Club Nottingham, Saturday 7Th November, Guest Dj, Chris King,

Arabica

Federation Soul Club, Federation House, Claremont Road, Sherwood Rise, Nottingham, NG5 1BH

Saturday.........November 7th...8pm..1.00am......£.4.00 otd....Bringing you the best in Northern Soul & Motown..........

Guest Dj.......Chris King.......Nottingham...

KYP the Faith...........Cyprus...........

Resident Dj's............Simon Alsop................Rob Smith.............Gary Wall.....(co-promoter)

We open the doors this Saturday and will take you back to the Golden Era of NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN this venue still holds the atmosphere of those halcyon days of the 60's, and with the complete room opened up just for dancing even better, the chill out lounge fits also as some guest do like to sit and reminisce, and Robs record bar appears to be more suited in here, in fact we will position Rob in the Bay window area from now on, Also the reception area will be out front as per last month,anyway we look forward to meeting and greeting you all this Saturday at the Fantastic Fed,

Regards Mall...........Tel 07778797800...................if you are early come in your welcome,

Tickets for NEW YEARS EVE on sale at the door for our combined event with the shed, held at the GAMES WORKSHOP.......£6.00good.gif

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Federation Soul Club, Federation House, Claremont Road, Sherwood Rise, Nottingham, NG5 1BH

Saturday.........November 7th...8pm..1.00am......£.4.00 otd....Bringing you the best in Northern Soul & Motown..........

Resident Dj's............Simon Alsop................Rob Smith.............Gary Wall.....(co-promoter)

We open the doors this Saturday and will take you back to the Golden Era of NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN this venue still holds the atmosphere of those halcyon days of the 60's, and with the complete room opened up just for dancing even better, the chill out lounge fits also as some guest do like to sit and reminisce, and Robs record bar appears to be more suited in here, in fact we will position Rob in the Bay window area from now on, Also the reception area will be out front as per last month,anyway we look forward to meeting and greeting you all this Saturday at the Fantastic Fed,

Regards Mall...........Tel 07778797800...................if you are early come in your welcome,

Tickets for NEW YEARS EVE on sale at the door for our combined event with the shed, held at the GAMES WORKSHOP.......£6.00good.gif

Hi Mall,

I'll be down to sample some more of that Polish beergood.gif

Pity Jim wont be there as he will be doing his bit for Queen & Country thumbsup.gif but I'm sure it's going to be a great night all the same.

See you Saturday

Steve B

Hi Mall,

I'll be down to sample some more of that Polish beergood.gif

Pity Jim wont be there as he will be doing his bit for Queen & Country thumbsup.gif but I'm sure it's going to be a great night all the same.

See you Saturday

Steve B

Hi Steve,

Be good to see you both Saturday, The Ukrainian beer is very good alsoyes.gif and Jim will be back for December 5th after his exersise in Lincs,

Regards Mall

Of all the bloody weekends the T A pick this one. Sorry guys have to go but i know it will be a cracker and deffo be back December. Infact Decembers looking good. Fed, Newvoice and the New Years at Central thumbup.gif

Hi Jim

I don't think I've had the pleasure of hearing you play yet at the Fed !!

Some news hot of the press I hear me Dad as had a number 2 all over lol !

Hi Jim

WTF........ You mean Mall has shite his self ????? Well he is almost 60 you know whistling.gif

Any way definitely up for this one DJ line up sounds great always a top night at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB with great tunes and a smashing group of people ...take care . Mark good.gif

Hi Jim

Hiya all,really looking forward to the Fed this weekend..... after being poorly for a week this is just the pick me up i need!!.. I say like father like son lol:whistling:see you soon

Hope your feeling better Mall ph34r.gif Poo whats that smell drink plenty of liquids mate. Only havin a giraffe i bet your barnett looks cool rolleyes.gif . Gaz i hope you've stopped pissing your self about the thread your getting just like ya dad. See ya SATURDAY .....

WTF........ You mean Mall has shite his self ????? Well he is almost 60 you know whistling.gif

Any way definitely up for this one DJ line up sounds great always a top night at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB with great tunes and a smashing group of people ...take care . Mark good.gif

Hi Bam,

biggrin.gifIt's a number 3..........just like the old Skinhead days, mind you i could do with one of them Sherpa hats for on the door Saturday cover up me tabs, well 3 days to go for the Fantastic Fed............... biggrin.gif

Regards Mall

Hiya all,really looking forward to the Fed this weekend..... after being poorly for a week this is just the pick me up i need!!.. I say like father like son lol:whistling:see you soon

Hi Gail,

Pleased you are feeling better, and the FED will be a fantastic tonic, just off to buy a sherpa hat,

Regards Mallbiggrin.gif

Hi Jim

Hiya Gaz and Malc hoping to be at the fed Saturday I'm trying to swap shifts around

Caz x x

have a great night on sat Mal. always kickin' at the Fed. We cant make this one but we'll be there in the very near future

good.gif

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your kind words perhaps see you both next month, or even at the Central on the 27th November for our night of 60's Mod Classics-Northern soul-Motown-RnB-Ska,biggrin.gif

Regards Mall

Looking forward to Saturday at the FEDERATION.... Always a great night.......thumbup.gif

see you all there nice and early....x x x

Edited by MJB
Guest Simon Alsop

Hi Malc

Looking forward to this Saturday should be a cracker ! Let's just hope we don't get let down again !!

thumbup.gifHi Everyone,

It's that time of the Month,for a fantastic night of music down at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB..

We look forward to meeting regulars & Newbies,with 5 Hours of non stop classics..

What was you saying GAZ..LOL..whistling.gif

Look forward to seeing you all Sat.Night.

Til Then

SIMON

KTFthumbup.gif

Hiya Gaz and Malc hoping to be at the fed Saturday I'm trying to swap shifts around

Caz x x

Hiya sis, how are you,hope to see you later..... looking forward to another top night at the Fed!!:thumbup:..see you later xxx

Edited by gail66

thumbup.gifHi Everyone,

It's that time of the Month,for a fantastic night of music down at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB..

We look forward to meeting regulars & Newbies,with 5 Hours of non stop classics..

What was you saying GAZ..LOL..whistling.gif

Look forward to seeing you all Sat.Night.

Til Then

SIMON

KTFthumbup.gif

good.gifWell said Simon well the car is loaded and a couple of hours to go and we can light the blue paper and lift off the FANTASTIC FEDERATION for a real humdinger see you all soon,and thanks to all who have contributed to this thread,

Regards Mall good.gif

Hi Mall i don't know about you getting a new hat i think you might just need your thermals on it will be freeeeeeeezin in the reception area see you later

Edited by MJB