Lee Shot Williams - It Aint Me No More

Guest Big Jim Slade

Guest Big Jim Slade

Yo,

Still looking for a copy of Lee Shot Williams' It Ain't Me No More on PM records. I'll pay $80 for a nice copy after shipping. I'll pay a little less depending on the condition if any of you have solid player copies or better for sale. PM me if you want to make this deal. Thanks.

Big Jim Slade

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Nick Harrison

Tchula is the other label, nick.

And its a goodie - more 'modern' in production.

Sean

Hi Sean and thanks for the quick reply.

So PM was the first version, UA the second and Tchula his last, the Tchula one being the one that was played around the modern rooms, as I am now corrected, aswell as the MT 1982 pressing.

Thanks,

Nick.

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

Hi Sean and thanks for the quick reply.

So PM was the first version, UA the second and Tchula his last, the Tchula one being the one that was played around the modern rooms, as I am now corrected.

Thanks,

Nick.

Yep - pretty sure that's the state of play matey!

:yes:

Sean

Social source share

i just like the raw edge on the UA version dont know the pm version sorry

LEE 'SHOT' WILLIAMS - It ain't me no more - PM -

Here you go Bri

thought it was same as UA myself but sold mine anyway cos i like the Tchula better .....there i've said it and i don't care cos it's my preference and not my opinion smile.gif

Social source share

Here you go Bri

thought it was same as UA myself but sold mine anyway cos i like the Tchula better .....there i've said it and i don't care cos it's my preference and not my opinion smile.gif

thats the same as the ua version to me this version sounds so unlike the tchula version you would think its a different record ive got both versions think you need to get back the ua/pm version :whistling:you completist you:wicked:

Social source share

Here you go Bri

peeked on popsike only one p.m. copy shown and one u.a. both quite elusive got my u.a release of sam about ten years ago and it was'nt cheap either:ohmy:

good luck to big jim sorry to hi.jack your thread:unsure:

Social source share

peeked on popsike only one p.m. copy shown and one u.a. both quite elusive got my u.a release of sam about ten years ago and it was'nt cheap either:ohmy:

good luck to big jim sorry to hi.jack your thread:unsure:

Seen plenty of both on ebay Bri ,sometimes a bit beat tho ,think Moerer has a copy on PM listed on his site ??

pricewise they ain't usually that expensive either no.gif

Social source share

Aren't the PM and UNITED ARTISTS releases the exact same version?

A version was also issued on the MT label in 1982:

post-1392-12574374674856.jpg

Yep, I've got that one too Sebastian.

Got all four and I knew that one label was nagging me.

If I wasn't laid up with a bad back I'd have gone and checked.

When I'm up and about I'll dig 'em all out and play 'em side by side.

Think there's no doubt, all releases are preddy darn good.

:)

Sean

Social source share

Guest Big Jim Slade

Still need that PM version folks. On eBay, solid player copies seem to be selling for $50 over the last six months. The problem is that they're only available for auction once every three months and I'd like to get it in the next 3 weeks before I DJ in Portland, Oregon. Craig Moerer's is $120 is high for an eBay deal. Though I admit, there are some fair prices in his store.

Come on people, hook it up. Looking for a solid VG or better copy.

Thanks.

Big Jim Slade

Edited by Big Jim Slade
Social source share

Guest stromberg

there was a topic about the record a while ago...just for the book: there is another issue on (dutch?) Gifer records, same version as PM /UA. no idea when it was issued, though

best

Stefan

Social source share

Yep, I've got that one too Sebastian.

If I wasn't laid up with a bad back I'd have gone and checked.

When I'm up and about I'll dig 'em all out and play 'em side by side.

Think there's no doubt, all releases are preddy darn good.

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Hi Sean

The M T version is very similiar to the TCHULA but a better production imho ....just picked one up on ebay last nightthumbsup.gif

Was cringing when Sebastian posted the label scan up just hrs before the one on ebay was endingohmy.gif

Been after it for months ,had it in my watched items all week ,thought this would have alerted people but not to be ...it's mine nowsmile.gif

Social source share

Hi Sean

The M T version is very similiar to the TCHULA but a better production imho ....just picked one up on ebay last nightthumbsup.gif

Was cringing when Sebastian posted the label scan up just hrs before the one on ebay was endingohmy.gif

Been after it for months ,had it in my watched items all week ,thought this would have alerted people but not to be ...it's mine nowsmile.gif

Result mate!

Now all we need to do is sort something on... that other 45!

:boxing:

Sean

Social source share

Hi Sean

thats a good version need it for shanghaiwhistling.gif how much did it set you back?

Social source share

off topic will it get an airing at your new venue and is there accomodation in the hotelsleep3.gif

It might well do Brian.

You'll need to be quick on accommodation (not sure if they've all gone).

Check the website for details.

www.JustSoul.co.uk

https://www.justsoul.co.uk/hotels.php

Be good to see you there matey!

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share