Geeselad

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dave Greet played the strangest of records around 1/2 way through his set, Couldnt hear who or what but it was midtempo very soulful

and really kinda strange in that it seemed to have section with this weird backward effect, not hopefull on this, but any help gratefully

appreciated.

Not sure but think I heard The Crow - Your Autumn of Tomorrow at some point but don't know if it was Dave or not.....there again that dreadful tinned Bitter (they sold out of lager)possibly sent my head to another place & I imagined hearing it ????

But if I did it sounds the tune you heardgood.gif

Social source share

Dave Greet played the strangest of records around 1/2 way through his set, Couldnt hear who or what but it was midtempo very soulful

and really kinda strange in that it seemed to have section with this weird backward effect, not hopefull on this, but any help gratefully

appreciated.

I think it might have been Crow - 'Autumn of tomorrow' on Inner Ear

Jordi

Social source share

Not sure but think I heard The Crow - Your Autumn of Tomorrow at some point but don't know if it was Dave or not.....there again that dreadful tinned Bitter (they sold out of lager)possibly sent my head to another place & I imagined hearing it ????

But if I did it sounds the tune you heardgood.gif

Oops just read your post again & you mention midtempo & soulful so maybe that bitter did play tricks ?sad.gif

Social source share

Not the first time my records have been called strange!!

If it was seventies sounding it would either have been

The Soul Sensations-No more then before-AudioPhonics or

Harold Andrews-Stop leave me alone-Balance.

I'd love to do a soundfile but that's way beyond me.

Don't have the Crow.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm would have thought it wasn't the H Andrews as surely the country style fiddle might have stood out and be retained in the old grey matter!

Social source share

Not the first time my records have been called strange!!

If it was seventies sounding it would either have been

The Soul Sensations-No more then before-AudioPhonics or

Harold Andrews-Stop leave me alone-Balance.

I'd love to do a soundfile but that's way beyond me.

Don't have the Crow.

Hope this helps.

I meant strange in a positive way, I should of said distinctive, in the way that say the pyramid is. I'll see if I can pull up some files of the named tracks, many thanks and a great set too.

Social source share

Source Advert