12pm - 1am - Stuart Bennett

1am - 2am - Cliff Camfield

2am - 3am - Mick H.

3am - 4am - Andy Dyson

4am - 5am - Karl Heard

5am - 5.30am - Dave Abbott

5.30am - 6am - Paul Shirley

6am - Close. sweatingbullets.gif

I'll be one of the virgins travelling with SteveC, really looking forward to the night..............

Please say Hi thumbup.gif

You'll love it Kev. Becoming a Child of the Night is a very pleasurable experience. thumbup.gif See ya tomorrow mate.

glos gang coming up phil thumbsup.gif

CYA THERE STEVE , AVA LONG-OVERDUE CHAT BUT GRAB ME BEFORE I DISSAPEAR INTO THE SEETHING MASS ON THE DANCEFLOOR COZ THEN I'LL BE GONE FOR THE NITE ! BEFORE FADING AWAY AT FIRST LIGHT !!! HOPE THERE'S NO MIRRORS OR CRUCFIXES ! OR ANYONE I OWE MONEY TO !!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

Edited by bearsoul

What kind of animal skin is it John?

Phil, the label says Eeyore post-9997-12593254503067.jpg

Anyway Burnley's all about the music, so let's have less of the animal fashion chat, looking forward to a great night of quality uptempo sounds from the likes of Phil Cowalski, Karl Herd, Andy Bison and Mick Heffernan.

See you Saturday night, John

i have found the fetid remains of my sheepie........removed all the maggotts ...............and it stinks and still has the trotters attachedph34r.gif ...............so im gonna wear it in the car all the way up......with the heater on...................might have a vindaloo b4 we leave ...........and inm gettin the brute out ..........henry cooper style ............ and splash it all over ............... fashion update over................pretty boy brownwicked.gif

GOTTA LOOK AS GOOD AS THE MUSIC JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ezzie brown
Guest rosemary

No worries mate but you'll have to identify yourself in some way, maybe you could wear a sheepskin:mellow:whistling

:laugh::laugh:....... or better still a 'Batman' badgethumbsup.gif....... its what all Bat Cave dwellers could put on their tops/shirts/jumpers/sheepskin coats:wicked:....... a sort of 'gang' insigniawhistling

Right - living near France my journey is a little longer than most so I'm leaving now. See ya all tomorrow.

Mick H - don't forget Deep South, Mac Staten and Louis Younger. thumbsup.gif

Guest rosemary

we already have them Phil, always wear mine on my jacket:thumbup:........' Life of Reily' has a badge:thumbup: and I'm bringing some with me:yes:...... treats for The Attic Boys:D, I'll get some more for your Christmas 'do'thumbsup.gif

ame='Phil Kowalski' date='27 November 2009 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1259334326' post='1203451']

we already have them Phil, always wear mine on my jacketthumbup.gif........' Life of Reily' has a badgethumbup.gif and I'm bringing some with meyes.gif...... treats for The Attic Boysbiggrin.gif, I'll get some more for your Christmas 'do'thumbsup.gif

laugh.gifthumbup.gifThanks Rosemary....

Phil xx

ame='Phil Kowalski' date='27 November 2009 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1259334326' post='1203451']

we already have them Phil, always wear mine on my jacketthumbup.gif........' Life of Reily' has a badgethumbup.gif and I'm bringing some with meyes.gif...... treats for The Attic Boysbiggrin.gif, I'll get some more for your Christmas 'do'thumbsup.gif

I do like treats at niters.thumbsup.gif

Guest roger H

EWE lot make me laugh with these sheepskin jokes, can i just remind EWE lot that some people have cleaned out thier wardrobes since the 80s but can i just remind people that its sheepskins we are wearing so DUSTY sorry mate you cant wear a DONKET JACKET cus its got an animals name in it, i asked dust if he knew what fascinate meant quick off the mark he said "course i do you nob" he said "ive got a class donkey jacket for mikes party its like new its got 9 buttons but ones fell off so i can only fascinateg.gif ermmmmm

Not long to go now, can't wait to hear all those DJ's give those records a BATerin'

Til Later then Ricardo. thumbsup.gif

post-15-12594074663143_thumb.jpg

It be like a scene from EWS and DONKEYS Fools and Horses Del boy and Rodders running through the Streets of Burnley trying to find there way back to there bat cave, I've just herd thats normal in Burnley on a weekend

It be like a scene from EWS and DONKEYS Fools and Horses Del boy and Rodders running through the Streets of Burnley trying to find there way back to there bat cave, I've just herd thats normal in Burnley on a weekend

might aswell conform r ewe gonna be there Lord Hudson ??? Cptn M thumbsup.gif

Guest BigPaul

:laugh::laugh:..... don't we all:wicked:, don't be getting too excited it's only a Bat Man badge:yes:

see you tonight

And theres me thinking we were going to get a sheepskin eachwhistling

Looks like a stormer tonight:yes:

The Mansfield Crewsters should be there for Kick off and see The Cogster move on from his

magnificent knock of 50 not out.:good:

Sorry been watching far to much Sport latelythumbsup.gif

Guest rosemary

And theres me thinking we were going to get a sheepskin eachwhistling.gif

Looks like a stormer tonightyes.gif

The Mansfield Crewsters should be there for Kick off and see The Cogster move on from his

magnificent knock of 50 not out.good.gif

Sorry been watching far to much Sport latelythumbsup.gif

Sorry no sheepskinsno.giflaugh.gif...... only badgesyes.gif. see you tonightthumbsup.gif..... wont be there til 11.30ish.... I've other duties to performwhistling.gif...

I've a feeling tonight is going to be 'ace'.......... I'm so excitedthumbup.gif

Guest gordon russell

Ile have you know you heathen, that humble emporium is no less than

Coggy's Cookers LTD EST 2001whistling.gif

You're only selling those large electrical items cause those scally's can't tuck em inside their shellsuits and leg it down the Everton road lollaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest gordon russell

Just getting ready now, then it,s off round big danny's for some nosebag and a few glasses of vintage london pride.....with a little bit of this and a little bit of that....then it,s off in dan,s vintage beemer.....see ya soon tezza thumbsup.gif

Louis Younger.."Night Chick" ? What was that once covered up as, anyone remember ?

Wish you all a great night, sure will be. Phil, make sure you are sitting comfortably when Mick will be airing his latest new 45 wink.gif

Marc

Louis Yonger? I had that a couple of years ago off mr. Headsy. Think I played it once or twice at Burnley. Didn't really think it was that good? Anyway, thanks Marc. Hope all is well with you? thumbsup.gif

Phil.

Just getting ready now, then it,s off round big danny's for some nosebag and a few glasses of vintage london pride???.....with a little bit of this and a little bit of that....then it,s off in dan,s vintage beemer.....see ya soon tezza thumbsup.gif

Sheepdip for you Terry.See you later.thumbsup.gif

Source Advert