Dramatics - Do you know everything?

Heeeelp!!!!

Many years ago (1980, to be precise), on a radio station far far away, I heard a track from a group called The Dramatics. I now find that they are a cult Soul Band, with a very large repertoire of music.

The track in question is called "Get It" and the version was obviously an extended (12") recording, capitalizing on the burgeoning club/disco scene. Trouble is, even the short version isn't on any of their albums, and appears to be a departure from their previous style.

Is there anybody out there who knows wtf I'm talking about, and could point me in the direction of dealers/fans who might have a copy?

I've seen a couple of second hand versions of the 7" for sale, but it really is the long version I'm after.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry i haven't this single.

It s true that's a great group, i got their 82 lp (new dimensions), not a master piece but it contain the fabulous track " treat me right ". L.J. Reynolds lp too are great, my favorite is the 84 " loving man ", a master piece for me with " don t let nobody hold you down ". You know this lp ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!