Soldiers Club - Hednesford Staffs

Gaz Lees

Soldiers Club Anglesea St Hednesford Staffs Northern Soul Oldies night Fri 13th November 8-12.15 bar til 11.45.

With Gaz Lees and special Guest Pem (Burntwood Rugby Club) playing all you great northern soul memories.

Wall to wall wooden dance floor really cheap bar plenty of parking. This wonderfull little club goes from strength to strength 150 max capacity tel 01543 42207 or 01543 423516 for details.

• Replies 6
  • Views 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to Friday night at The Soldiers Club once again for a good old boogie thumbsup.gif and some stompin' northern soul.

C U there!

(Gaz, if you've got any tickets for Christmas Eve, any chance of bringing a couple along with you for us? Cheers, Steve)

Looking forward to Friday night at The Soldiers Club once again for a good old boogie thumbsup.gif and some stompin' northern soul.

C U there!

(Gaz, if you've got any tickets for Christmas Eve, any chance of bringing a couple along with you for us? Cheers, Steve)

No problems Steve will reserve 2 tickets for you and bring on Friday should be another great night at the Soldiers with oldies the theme of the night with my special guest and good friend Pem.

This will only be only the 3rd night at the Soldiers but its already growing in popularity with increasing numbers to a wonderful club with a fantastic dance floor and bar so cheap you can get pi**ed on a tenner beer.gifthumbup.gif well thats if 5 pints get ya pi**ed.

Gaz

Guest mvb031259

Hi Gaz here we go again i've actually got Sat off this week but we're going to the Blackpool w ender. Got my tickets for Xmas eve though thumbup.gif. Do i take it all the Keys park events are on a Fri nt now? was hoping in the new year they would go back to Sat nt as it's no fun getting up at 4 after a night out(bloody post). Anyhow have a good night and see you soon

Regards Mikeshades.gif

Hi Gaz here we go again i've actually got Sat off this week but we're going to the Blackpool w ender. Got my tickets for Xmas eve though thumbup.gif. Do i take it all the Keys park events are on a Fri nt now? was hoping in the new year they would go back to Sat nt as it's no fun getting up at 4 after a night out(bloody post). Anyhow have a good night and see you soon

Regards Mikeshades.gif

Cheers MIke suppose the Blackpool w/e will effect everybody this week end so we do the best we can not sure about the keys on a sat next year I have no say in it unfortunately. I'd like for it to return on sat we get double the guys in Ive already asked the management to sort it out.

Gaz

No problems Steve will reserve 2 tickets for you and bring on Friday should be another great night at the Soldiers with oldies the theme of the night with my special guest and good friend Pem.

This will only be only the 3rd night at the Soldiers but its already growing in popularity with increasing numbers to a wonderful club with a fantastic dance floor and bar so cheap you can get pi**ed on a tenner beer.gifthumbup.gif well thats if 5 pints get ya pi**ed.

Gaz

I can remember when you could get pi**ed for a pound and get a bag of chips thrown in as well thumbsup.gif Good days then, but just as good now. C U Friday. thumbup.gif

Steve

I can remember when you could get pi**ed for a pound and get a bag of chips thrown in as well thumbsup.gif Good days then, but just as good now. C U Friday. thumbup.gif

Steve

Crikey Steve that was dear £1.00 eh was better when chips were 6d - fish 1/6d and a pint 1/6d so £1 would truly get ya pissed in the 50sthumbup.gif

Roll on Friday spoke to Pem today he's looking forward to playing at the soldiers so get ya dancing shoes ready.

Gaz