Southport Railway Club

looking forward to another good night on the 28th nov full details on the events calendar ............

dj times. kev and jim smirk 8-9pm

carol gilboy 9-10pm

danny clegg 10-11pm

john orritt 11-12pm

wigan paul 12-1am

mick smith 1am-2am

bit of a busy day for wigan paul going off to see his home team wigan play,then at the railway club and then off to the burnley allnighter...

just £3 on the door and late bar (last oders 1am) dancing till 2am

nice friendly crowd

Edited by staceys dad
  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Kev,

Looking forward to the railway now, just under two weeks to go. Nice line up with the times and we should be on for a good night. Thanks god for the internet coz im over in jersey at the Jersey weekender at the moment and it costs a fortune to use the phone but the internet is free. lol.

See you at blackpool on saturday.

Cheers

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

looking forward to another good night on the 28th nov full details on the events calendar ............

dj times. kev 8-9pm

carol gilboy 9-10pm

danny clegg 10-11pm

john orritt 11-12pm

wigan paul 12-1am

mick smith 1am-2am

bit of a busy day for wigan paul going off to see his home team wigan play,then at the railway club and then off to the burnley allnighter...

nice friendly crowd

Hi Kev,

Looking forward to the railway now, just under two weeks to go. Nice line up with the times and we should be on for a good night. Thanks god for the internet coz im over in jersey at the Jersey weekender at the moment and it costs a fortune to use the phone but the internet is free. lol.

See you at blackpool on saturday.

Cheers

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

dj times. kev 8-9pm

carol gilboy 9-10pm

danny clegg 10-11pm

john orritt 11-12pm

wigan paul 12-1am

mick smith 1am-2am

nice friendly crowd

dj times. kev 8-9pm

carol gilboy 9-10pm

danny clegg 10-11pm

john orritt 11-12pm

wigan paul 12-1am

mick smith 1am-2am

nice friendly crowd

proper busy 24hours kev coz am closing the show at burnley am only on at 5 oclock in the morning

Guest REVILOT

Looking forward to this Railway club do

even chuff chuff chuffed

A perfect platform to play some great sounds

and get a good head of steam on the dance floor

Might play a few sleepers

but will try not to go off the rails

I cant Express how much I am looking forward to it

So its full steam ahead and with no tunnel vision

I refuse to use the obvious right track line :thumbsup:

Guest REVILOT

all i could think of first was THOMAS THE TANK......wanker.gif .......and at my age it just takes a bit longer (to think that is)

You and your one track mind ===================

:D

Its not your age that matters, its looking it that s the problem.

I know, me included.

Guest gfarrington

cant make this one 'coz of burnley duties,hey kev are you getting the same taxi to blackpool,, wonder why i didnty get a invite:whistling:

did he find all the carrots

Edited by gfarrington

cant make this one 'coz of burnley duties,hey kev are you getting the same taxi to blackpool,, wonder why i didnty get a invite:whistling:

did he find all the carrots

got a full taxi and i think he found some carrots last weekrolleyes.gif and were your ears burning whistling.gif are you loking forward to derby day ...not only

will you be tired from the burnley allnighter you will be sick from the result from GOODISON......

You can tell that you used to work on the railway john with all these words and terms you are coming out with lol. what about Go Go Train!

[/quote

well you can tell he worked

on the railways .., hes never on

time,even his records are slow and he

cant even get some steam up on the

dance floor (thats his age).....whistling.gif

Edited by staceys dad
Guest REVILOT

Obviously I have to now ask what is your excuse??

I was going to ask if you once worked as a fish monger?

Your jokes are flat as a fluke

You are hopeless on the net

You dance like a kipper doing the skate

But I wont rise to your bait:thumbup:

Or maybe you were a cobbler, ah yes, and that could explain all the old boots in your box :thumbsup:

Guest REVILOT

ame='staceys dad' date='12 November 2009 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1258053053' post='1192076']

Or maybe you were a cobbler, ah yes, and that could explain all the old boots in your box :thumbsup:

That wasn't aimed at you Carol, LOL, it was to the old silver fox in the corner.:thumbsup:

ame='staceys dad' date='12 November 2009 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1258053053' post='1192076']

Or maybe you were a cobbler, ah yes, and that could explain all the old boots in your box whistling.gif

as for old boot WHAT has my wife got to do with thistumbleweed3.gif ..............and please forgive me father john, for i have SINNED sad.gif

Guest REVILOT

as for old boot WHAT has my wife got to do with thistumbleweed3.gif ..............and please forgive me father john, for i have SINNED sad.gif

You are right Kev, lets leave her out of it:blush:

just like you did with your lottry win.......

I forgive you my son

For you know not what you do.

I have seen you DJ.

So I know that to be true

You do realise I am missing Emmerdale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are right Kev, lets leave her out of it:blush:

just like you did with your lottry win.......

I forgive you my son

For you know not what you do.

I have seen you DJ.

So I know that to be true

You do realise I am missing Emmerdale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

emmerdale no.gif you owe me a pint for making you miss ityes.gif

Guest REVILOT

I love all this banter its great, No one can call me an old boot lol. i will rub it in a bit more, im less then half your ages .

No you're not exactly an old boot Danny boy, but I could say Hush Puppy:thumbup:

I love all this banter its great, No one can call me an old boot lol. i will rub it in a bit more, im less then half your ages thumbup.gif .

Jersey was great thanks kev, i back over there in feb doing another weekender.

what makes you think YOU will get to our ageboxing.gif .......looks likes the lad and lasses are coming down from macc and leek glen hunter & jill and jim

and liz smirk plus others and some comming from lytham st .annes.......looks like being another good un...better get a large bottle of J.D. for mr

hunter put behind the bar (old hollow legs)

dj times. kev 8-9pm

carol gilboy 9-10pm

danny clegg 10-11pm

john orritt 11-12pm

wigan paul 12-1am

mick smith 1am-2am

nice friendly crowd

looking forward to hearing what danny bought in jerseythumbup.gif

Guest REVILOT

looking forward to hearing what danny bought in jerseythumbup.gif

I hear he got -

The Jersey ( Boys ), The Cardigans and a few Cahmeres, all a bit worn though..........but it was the only charity shop open at the time....

I hear he got -

The Jersey ( Boys ), The Cardigans and a few Cahmeres, all a bit worn though..........but it was the only charity shop open at the time....

I did have a look for the jersey boys but i couldn't find any. I did look through all of the charity shops and found nothing but then we stumbled into a record shop down a backstreet. you will all Just ave to wait and see what i bought.

Yeah there was a good responce at the tower kev and we should be in for a great night.

See You soon

Danny Clegg

Soul @ The Mill

I hear he got -

you need to PULLOVER no.gif and think what your saying or you could end up ETAM your words g.gifor you might end up going for a BURTON......... tumbleweed3.gif you never know he might of picked up a copy of SHOES or AINT NO SOUL or LITTLE PIECE OF LEATHER .....whistling.gif

Guest REVILOT

you need to PULLOVER no.gif and think what your saying or you could end up ETAM your words g.gifor you might end up going for a BURTON......... :thumbsup: you never know he might of picked up a copy of SHOES or AINT NO SOUL or LITTLE PIECE OF LEATHER .....whistling.gif

Hopefully he didnt get anything from the same place you get your jokes

Old hat, worn out and tired ..................:thumbup:

just to say paul there will be a minute of applause in memory of wigans last game last sundaywhistling.gif could be worse you could be a toffee.....

i might not even bother going saterday ' whelen wont pay owt for proper players thats how we have ended up with bruce leaving and ending up with the bull fighters assistant and yes it will get worse sad.gif

Guest REVILOT

a change to the dj line ...we have JIM SMIRKthumbup.gif double decking with kev farley for the first hour.............see you saturday..

Kev

Great to hear you are "double decking" again

It is so long since you did that TV series

gallery_8256_3233_5376.jpeg

a change to the dj line ...we have JIM SMIRKthumbup.gif double decking with kev farley for the first hour.............see you saturday..

saw jim the other month at Junction 17 and he went down a storm, so really looking forward to this saturday at the Railway Club Southport....see you there, should be another good oneyes.gif ...all info on the calendar

I did have a look for the jersey boys but i couldn't find any. I did look through all of the charity shops and found nothing but then we stumbled into a record shop down a backstreet. you will all Just ave to wait and see what i bought.

Yeah there was a good responce at the tower kev and we should be in for a great night.

See You soon

Danny Clegg

Soul @ The Mill

its a pity your dad cant make it on saturday, still you cant turn down family....glad your still comming looking forward to what you bought in JERSEY:thumbup:

Guest brianhorton

LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY, ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT DOWN AT THE RAILWAY CLUB, COMING OVER FROM MACCLESFIELD FOR SOME CHEAP BEER AND GOOD MUSIC, ALL THE LOCAL LADS ON THE DECKS + SMIRKY [EX MACC] HAVE SOME GREAT TUNES BETWEEN THEM ESPECIALLY THAT MR FARLEY, GONNA BE GOOD + PROBABLY THE BEST SOUL NITE IN THE AREA - DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GET ABOARD THE "RAILWAY" SATURDAY NIGHT !

LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY, ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT DOWN AT THE RAILWAY CLUB, COMING OVER FROM MACCLESFIELD FOR SOME CHEAP BEER AND GOOD MUSIC, ALL THE LOCAL LADS ON THE DECKS + SMIRKY [EX MACC] HAVE SOME GREAT TUNES BETWEEN THEM ESPECIALLY THAT MR FARLEY, GONNA BE GOOD + PROBABLY THE BEST SOUL NITE IN THE AREA - DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GET ABOARD THE "RAILWAY" SATURDAY NIGHT !

looking forward to seeing MR.HORTONthumbup.gif one things for sure the J.D bottle behind the bar will be empty when you leaveyes.gif .....

ohmy.giflaugh.gif see yer saterday kev

Edited by steptoe
Guest brianhorton

looking forward to seeing MR.HORTONthumbup.gif one things for sure the J.D bottle behind the bar will be empty when you leaveyes.gif .....

TO RIGHT MATE, MAKE SURE THE BARS FULLY STOCKED OF ALL THINGS JD ASSOCIATED, GETTING SOME PRACTICE IN NOW [AT HOME], LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD SOUNDS TOMORROW - MINE'S A DOUBLE !

TO RIGHT MATE, MAKE SURE THE BARS FULLY STOCKED OF ALL THINGS JD ASSOCIATED, GETTING SOME PRACTICE IN NOW [AT HOME], LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD SOUNDS TOMORROW - MINE'S A DOUBLE !

as if you NEED practice to drink..... old hollow legs

Guest REVILOT

hi paul got over last weekend yet...might just play NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN laugh.gif see you saturday

You always do doncha??

Kev will you post up the adress of the Railway Club ????