Priceless On Decimel

NEV

HI

Seem to recall a bit of discussion on here regarding this rarity?

Tried in search but apart from a few sale items ..can't find it???

So whats the story ...is it rare ...is it being spun out ?? and by whom ,and at what venues please??

Have a copy in transit and wanna know a bit about it before i decide what to do with itg.gif

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think the Noble brothers had a thread about it a couple of years ago . Just after that Arthur Fenn bought one and spins it at various venues thumbsup.gif

Thanks Simon

There's only one on popsike at just over a $1000 back in 2007 ,which was about the time we were getting 2$ to th £ ??

Andy Dyson had one on a recent list for £500

Is that top end price or has it risen since Arthur andSam started spinning itwicked.gif

I suppose at the end of the day it's what someone's willing to pay for it ehsmile.gif

Social source share

Thanks Simon

There's only one on popsike at just over a $1000 back in 2007 ,which was about the time we were getting 2$ to th £ ??

Andy Dyson had one on a recent list for £500

Is that top end price or has it risen since Arthur andSam started spinning itwicked.gif

I suppose at the end of the day it's what someone's willing to pay for it ehsmile.gif

I'd say thats a top end price .. :)

Social source share

Nev, Arthur had 3 copies at the beginning of year i paid i think £500, he got considerably more in swaps not sure if it wasn't Sam for another and kept one for himself. I got a call off a friend over weekend to say there were 2 copies on the bay for about $300 b.i.n. didn't check myself but no reason to doubt him. Spoke to Arthur about it coincidentally this morning, he said one had gone to Canada recently for $1000 he still thinks it's a pretty hard record. Oh, apart from Arthur not heard anyone else play it out, but don't get out as much as i did.

Rick

Social source share

This record is from Seattle where I live. I've seen at least 15 copies just around here. I have a few in my backstock of records, never occured to me that anyone would pay more than $20-$30 for it. Guess I was wrong. No one's ever asked me for it, compared to requests I get for Patrinell Staten, Black On White Affair, Cookin' Bag, even the Steppin Stones and Seattle Pure Dynamite. Maybe people don't know it's from Seattle. Based on the flurry of recent sales I'd say it's a not rare record were supply is proportional to demand. Not my sound at all.

- George

Edited by George G
Social source share

Guest lotusland

It's pretty rare and relatively unknown. I'd say if everybody who's into top-end modern knew about it, the customers would outnumber the amount of copies out there. Anyone who knows the 'sound' of in-demand modern soul could recognize that Priceless has it in spades. I already have a personal copy and no spares, no personal motive here. I'm just saying that this is probably good to pick up now as it's a tiny label record that's not going to turn up past the copies that have been sitting around for decades already in non-modern collectors attic boxes.

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Cheers Simon thumbsup.gif

Just wanted some clarity.

anybody interested in a copy let me know and we can haggle a price depending on condition,when it arrives, of coursewhistling.gif

get rid ............its an average record, at best thumbsup.gif

and dont come back with a " so says the man who bought etc etc etc......" reply

the best form of defence isnt attack shades.gif

Social source share

get rid ............its an average record, at best thumbsup.gif

and dont come back with a " so says the man who bought etc etc etc......" reply

the best form of defence isnt attack shades.gif

As if i'd go along them lines Shepwhistling.gif

Everyone knows your stuck in groundhog.......had it....sold it.......had it ......sold it...........had it...........sold it...........want it againtongue.gif

Going off topic here mate.....what the f**ks happnened to your teamg.gif

Telling me ..."i think this is our year"laugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!