Towerfull O' Soul 20Th November

Guest the major

Guest the major

Time for another Towerfull o Soul at the River Bar, Tower Bridge Road, SE1 2UP.

This month we're chuffed to be joined by Warren & Little Ian of Boogaloo fame.

To make it a real cracker, we're open as usual from 7PM, but we've got an extension until 2AM.

Roger Hill, Ginger Dave & myself look forward to seeing our trusty band of regulars and will be extending a warm Sarf London welcome to those who are new to the night. Experience the delights of a great (level) wooden TALC FRIENDLY dance floor, aircon & own bar, and only a stones throw from London Bridge station.

If you've got shellac to shift, record dealers are welcome, just drop me a PM beforehand.

£3 before 9 and still only £5 after.

See ya dahn there...

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the major

Really looking forward to this. Roll on the 20th. Nice to see you the other night at Brenda Holloway. Great weren't she.

My fave was the Mabel John set - 79 years old and still belting 'em out.

Top hot-off-the-press news, we're going to be joined on the decks on Friday by Stubbsy;

Can't wait.good.gif

Guest the major

Hey, what a coincidence. You went to the Jazz Cafe to see a 79 year sing and now you've got one playing at your do. This is the epitome of equal opportunities employment.

Just like to clear up the rumour that we have Horlicks on draft - not true, it's Senatagenlaugh.gif

Guest GingerDave

Hey, what a coincidence. You went to the Jazz Cafe to see a 79 year sing and now you've got one playing at your do. This is the epitome of equal opportunities employment.

HEY you leave our Stubbys alone he's a top gezzzzer:thumbsup: looking forward to this night be good to see the boogaloo boys and hear some top choons see you all Friday :thumbsup:

Guest GingerDave

Looking forward to seeing everyone this friday, and Terry Dempsey doing his 1st set in london. i can see a hungover coimg on....king.gif

Be nice to meet Terry and hear his set be good to catch up Rob you can tell me all about Soul in the Sun ??????? Who's coming then ?:g:

Guest soulmanherts

Be nice to meet Terry and hear his set be good to catch up Rob you can tell me all about Soul in the Sun ??????? Who's coming then ?whistling.gif

well myself, debbie, paul, bish and a few more i hope i have put the word out, so hopefully a few more

Guest GingerDave

I'll see you all there!

If Tower Bridge is down I might even make the last coach home and not have to sleep in the office this time.

- Kev.

Be good to see you Kev will keep the bridge down for you old sappers :lol:

Guest the major

Just to help Dave KD plan his life next year, here's our 2010 dates (all Fridays):

Jan 22nd

Mar 19th

May 21st - our 1st anniversary

Jul 23rd

Sep 17th

Nov 19th

See you's all Fridaygood.gif

Guest GingerDave

Looks like I'm making a rare appearance outside... See you Fri..

Be good to see you Steve your company is always a plesure mate see you Friday :thumbup:

Edited by GingerDave
Guest soulmanherts

really looking forward to this tonight we have booked a apartment for 4 of us just 200yrds from the venue, so recon we will be the last out tonight...whistling.gif