Guest gail66

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

BAR ROSSO (nxt to Southbank Bar)

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

This is the second time at the new venue and after good feedback and the odd negative one!!a few changes been made so i hope you all can come and enjoy a night of across the board soul music... 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul.................

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

plus resident dj's JASON ROBERTS & KEV GREENWOOD.... to start the night off "H" who did a superb spot last month..........

NEW YEAR'S EVE tickets for the Central Soul Club/Shed soul night will be on sale!!

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

This is the second time at the new venue and after good feedback and the odd negative one!!a few changes been made so i hope you all can come and enjoy a night of across the board soul music... 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul.................

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

plus resident dj's JASON ROBERTS & KEV GREENWOOD.... to start the night off "H" who did a superb spot last month..........

NEW YEAR'S EVE tickets for the Central Soul Club/Shed soul night will be on sale!!

Hi Gail

Count me in for this Friday ! Love the new venue myself !

Guess someone will have to keep H in check lol and I guess that's me lol

see you all Friday

Wallie

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

HI YOU TWO SORRY MISSED THE LAST COUPLE BUT CLASHED WITH WORK (ETC) BUT WILL BE DOWN THIS WEEK KTF TREV + KAREN (D.B.S.C.)

HI YOU TWO SORRY MISSED THE LAST COUPLE BUT CLASHED WITH WORK (ETC) BUT WILL BE DOWN THIS WEEK KTF TREV + KAREN (D.B.S.C.)

Hiya Trev & Karen,be good to see you both at the new venue!! it sure is a bit posh lol:D

Guest Simon Alsop

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

Hi Gail/Julian,

Looking forward to Friday Night at the New Venue for New Voice Soul:thumbup:.

Will be playing a mix 0f 60's/70's...

It's gonna be a top night at Bar Rosso with the DJ line up...

See you all Friday Night early doors..

Til Then

KTF

Simon :thumbup:

Have a good one,its bloody work for me :sad: See you December :thumbup:

Hi Jim,

that goes for me too ( dreaded afternoons ) but I'll be there for the December one with you mate.

I've heard it's a bit posh , will we have to wear a tie :laugh:

All the best

Steve B

Hi Jim,

that goes for me too ( dreaded afternoons ) but I'll be there for the December one with you mate.

I've heard it's a bit posh , will we have to wear a tie laugh.gif

All the best

Steve B

Hiya Jim & Steve.sorry you can't make this one look forward to seeing you both in December...... I myself is looking forward to this Friday a good dj line up!! waiting to see what H pulls out the box!!! :thumbsup: last month he was fab!!

Do i have to put up a missing person poster????:whistling:or is Jay still farkling!!!!...........

Hiya Jim & Steve.sorry you can't make this one look forward to seeing you both in December...... I myself is looking forward to this Friday a good dj line up!! waiting to see what H pulls out the box!!! thumbsup.gif last month he was fab!!

Do i have to put up a missing person poster????:whistling:or is Jay still farkling!!!!...........

Ey up Gail,

Jay probably hasn't got out of bed yet from all that dancing he did at Annesley last Saturday ( he's getting on a bit now you know and it takes him longer to recover laugh.gif )

See you soon

Steve B

Guest GazArcher

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

HIYA GAIL, BRYN AND I BOTH UP FOR THIS, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

BY THE WAY....WHERE DO YOU PARK, OLD AGE PREVENTS ME FROM CARRYING MY BOXES OF MUSICAL MAGIC TO FAR....THEY ARE HEAVYhuh.gif

Hi Jim,

I've heard it's a bit posh , will we have to wear a tie laugh.gif

All the best

Steve B

Hi Steve,dont you just hate work yes.gif . Yep Dember has a decent line up as well shhh.gifsmile.gifrolleyes.gif . I think you will get away without wearing a tie mate. They might not let us pair in if its poshwicked.giflaugh.gif

Edited by JMYTG

BY THE WAY....WHERE DO YOU PARK, OLD AGE PREVENTS ME FROM CARRYING MY BOXES OF MUSICAL MAGIC TO FAR....THEY ARE HEAVYhuh.gif

Hello Gaz, old age!! you lol:ohmy:....

parking is at the side of the venue..1st turning on the left near the taxi rank

very sorry for my lack of post my mind has been on other things and so has my money(sons cost me a fortune this month)but ive got a few new tracks to play so im sure at least one person will be dancing during my spot-me good turnout last month hope to improve on it this month.see u all soon.spider.

DONT WORRY MATE YOU WILL ASK ME FOR A HAND I AM SURE OF THAT LOL KTF TREV

very sorry for my lack of post my mind has been on other things and so has my money(sons cost me a fortune this month)but ive got a few new tracks to play so im sure at least one person will be dancing during my spot-me good turnout last month hope to improve on it this month.see u all soon.spider.

And so you bloody well should be young man lmao !!

From the response I've had i think you should have a very busy night ahead of yourselfs so keep up the good work Gail / Jayson and Mick

!!

See you all Friday

Wallie

Oh shite woke up this morning and yes Ive got MAN FLU very very poorly mind!!!!!!!! so I'm going to bed with my lemsip and tissue. Don't bother with the GETWELL soon cards got 2 days to get myself fit and ready for what I'm sure will be a corker will see you all Friday fingers crossed night nightsleep3.gif ...Mark ....... ha chooooooooooooo

Hello Jay,i see the missing poster's worked then lol!! Had quite a bit of interest for Friday night it's looking good!! I now have an assistant on the door with me Friday night, he's my tutor so i get me license!!!!(new job):thumbsup: so no local riff raff will get in at all now!!!..... Keep up with the lemsip's Mark they made me have great hallucinations lol,hope your feeling better soon tho

DONT WORRY MATE YOU WILL ASK ME FOR A HAND I AM SURE OF THAT LOL KTF TREV

If you follow forest then you would know it is Pavillion Road, just park on the left or in the Rushcliffe council car park, hope to see you there i have got the sniffels and nail throat mind you was with Bam at annesley on Saturday................

I rekon it was my sons birthday last time i was here...........

Regards Mallshades.gif

Had the day off today poorly and all that got to get better for NEW VOICE. Just going to put some music on clean up before the Mrs gets home then i will put on my feeling sorry for myself look ...... he he he OK music on and I've got 1 hour before the boss walks inn.... bye bye ...and Gaz get back to work and stop SPYINGph34r.gif

getting closer and ive started sorting the records out.already had a list of requests from punters and fellow djs so get the talc out.your gonna need it!

laugh.gif Thought i started early when it comes to sorting records out. As said before im a day out with me day off which is a pity.As with Central looking forward to my first vist there next week and NewVoice in December good.gif

Guest GazArcher

Looking forward to playing at the new venue, dust off those dancing shoes.

Wall to wall floorfillers guaranteed! KTF Bryn

HOPE THATS STOMPERS AND NOT SHAG PILEthumbup.gif

NEW VOICE SOUL

20th November

TRENT BRIDGE

NOTTINGHAM

8pm-1.30am

£3.50 otd

GUEST DJ'S

GAZ & BRYN(stute)

SIMON ALSOP(fed)

Hi Gail,

Have a good un sorry not able to make it just started with the Tamiflu capsules,see you soon,

Regards Mall6.gif

getting closer and ive started sorting the records out.already had a list of requests from punters and fellow djs so get the talc out.your gonna need it!

Hello all,it's Friday at last really looking forward to New Voice tonight!! hope you have sorted them chooons Jay, i have a list too!! lol,so i will see you all tonight.......:lol:

Hi Gail,

Have a good un sorry not able to make it just started with the Tamiflu capsules,see you soon,

Regards Mall6.gif

Just been up to Mall's and he is not a well chappy get well soon mate keep warm and hit the BRANDY see you next week mate .