• Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi folks

Please refer to soul-source gallery.

I've started an archive of scans of rare UK soul and related issues, in the soul-source gallery .

Further contributions welcome, however for best effect, please try to include their original sleeves if possible.

Mick

Mick I scanned a few hundred of mine before I sold them but only the labels, not the sleeves. Dennis Dell issue, that sort of thing. You're welcome to them if you want them, I'll never do the project I was going to do with them now.

Social source share

Hi folks

I've started an archive of scans of rare UK soul and related issues, in the soul-source gallery .

Further contributions welcome, however for best effect, please try to include their original sleeves if possible.

Mick

boxing.gifph34r.gifNice one Mick, what in particular are you looking for as my Action Label will take all day? but its a good project to do, and I will contribute when I can, you can have the ones already on my page to start with? ph34r.gif DAVE(MRE THAN SKIN DEEP) KIL.

Social source share

Mick I scanned a few hundred of mine before I sold them but only the labels, not the sleeves. Dennis Dell issue, that sort of thing. You're welcome to them if you want them, I'll never do the project I was going to do with them now.

boxing.gifph34r.gifWell done Pete, I still think you are Nutz to sell the Jon Andrews Indeed to sell them all is Nutzythumbup.gif

ph34r.gif DAVE THE COLLECTOR "SLOW AND EASY DOES IT" KILWORTH.

Social source share

boxing.gifph34r.gifWell done Pete, I still think you are Nutz to sell the Jon Andrews Indeed to sell them all is Nutzythumbup.gif

ph34r.gif DAVE THE COLLECTOR "SLOW AND EASY DOES IT" KILWORTH.

Well I had fun Dave but at the end of the day, I spent all my income on UK records for 6 months which left us totally in the lurch, so I just decided to sell them and get back to buying and selling American records, I got a fantastic collection in this week actually. Still got loads of British left, actually there were quite a few in that collection like a Determination, danny White on Sue, a nice gren and white of You been cheating/ Can't satisfy etc.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Hi folks

Mick

For anyone who hasn't come across it this site can be useful.

Some labels are better represented with scans than others but useful for looking up UK label discographies.

Browse or search for artist, labels etc.

https://www.45cat.com/

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Hi folks

Mick

Hi Mick

I Have Mostly American Records, However I Will Definiteley Add To This Archive

With Any British Singles That I Have In The Collection. A Worthwhile Quest In My Opinion, All The Best. thumbup.gif

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

All I ask is that they are "scene" relatedand preferably in sleeves where they are available.

i.e. mod, club, motown, northern.

I just thought that it would be a nice archive for people to access.

Unfortunately my collections a bit limited these days and some discs have seen better days.

Best to all

Mick

shades.gif Hi Mick,av a lot of british in my collection,so once iv finished me referb ov me cella i,ll drop some on.

GREAT IDEA M8,Well done. Do they have to be all soul,?..cheers burt x..........good.gif

Social source share

• 5 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!