United Sound Of Soul Saturday 28Th November

I was gonna persuade you to pick me up en-route Phil - but then I remembered my parents are visiting, and I don't think they'd be too happy if as they arrived I trotted off... I'd be much happier though :rolleyes:

How nice of your parents to come all that way to babysit while you trot off to the Midlands :P maybe you should drop a couple of hints when they walk in I'm sure they'd be happy to look after the grandkids.

Shame you can't make it Kirsty have a great weekend.

Sharon

• Replies 138
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HAVE A TOP NITE YOU CHAPS !!! UNLIKELY WE'LL BE THERE sad.gif BUT YER NEVA KNOW!

WE GOT SOME LONG-OVERDUE NON-SOUL KINDA THINGS TO DO......YEAH I SAID ..NON-SOUL !!!! AAGGGHHH !!! CARLOS JETTING HOME SOON SO LOTS TO DO .... Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!!!!! BAH HUMBUG ph34r.gif

SO STAYING FAIRLY LOCAL ...BUT WONT BE FAR FROM SOMEWHERE THERE'S A DO ON , ALREADY CHECKED WE'LL BE CLOSE TO BURNLEY SO MAY STICK ME HEADIN THERE..ANYROAADUP HAVE A BLINDING NITE AND CYA SOON !!!! BIG LUV TO KEV,SHARON & MARTYN CYA SOON GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KNOW IT'LL BE FAB !!!!!

C&C thumbsup.gif

I'm sure you'll have a great time wherever you end up Chris see you soon.

Sharon

How nice of your parents to come all that way to babysit while you trot off to the Midlands :laugh: maybe you should drop a couple of hints when they walk in I'm sure they'd be happy to look after the grandkids.

Shame you can't make it Kirsty have a great weekend.

Sharon

they're only calling in for a few hours during the afternoon/evening as they're up in York for some reason today and tomorrow morning.

if they were her fort he weekend, I'd be off like a shot :laugh:

I WILL make it down sometime - honest...

they're only calling in for a few hours during the afternoon/evening as they're up in York for some reason today and tomorrow morning.

if they were her fort he weekend, I'd be off like a shot :lol:

I know you would Kirsty laugh.gif we've got 3 nighters next year so maybe you'll be able to get to one of them.

Sharon

if they were her fort he weekend, I'd be off like a shot laugh.gif

yopu could leave the kids on the door with lou and shaz.........

Great idea Kirsty...thumbsup.gif

and I'll work om Justin "making" Theresa come out (a girl needs a break you know), then we can all be extra norty in the quiet corner...wicked.gif

I'm sure you can think of something to convince Justin that Theresa needs a night out with the girls but if your all gonna be norty don't forget Kev Bod is gonna be doing some spanking :boxing:.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Its will be in me box ready to renfrow it on to decks for you Joan lol

Getting a good good feeling about this!!! Not long to go now!!!

Anybody who has never been here get ya backsides down to this ....

.... top draw music all the way thumbup.gif

Yes indeed. Despite a lot of competition this weekend, quality always shines through. Well prepared for a cracking night.

Keep posting them requests up folks, it's whetting my rare soul apetite good 'an proper.

seeing your dog in the photo just reminded me, please warn all your dj's, or at least those who need them, to remember to bring their glasses. That way non of them will play the flipsides of the tunes they meant to play, like wot I dun last w'end ohmy.gif

I've already got my requests in with KO & PS, so I'm well prepared for saturday good.gif

I'm relying on Chalky to redress the Stafford era balance biggrin.gif

I'll chuck a couple in no doubt John.

Been off line last couple of days, t'internet problems. Should be there nice and early, looking forward to it, looking at the line up gonna be a top night :g:

Will be there to support Bod tomorrow...."where does one go to hear this kind of music"

Yes school disco 1976 we were allowed the dining room next to the main hall to play our "northern" with a record player, and our collection of mostly okeh and mirwood sounds, as was the vogue around our parts in them days...when in comes this lad in glasses a year below us 6th formers(Mr. Bodley) and says the above quote....and that was the start of my bad influence on the afore-mentioned Bod....one of the first but certainly not the last!!!!!....see tomorrow the bodster..

Mek 'em have Ashmore Park style!!

ph x

Guest SoulRenaissance

Anyone gonna play any killer 70's tunes?

Jordi

It would be nice Jordi, but i think the swingometer is swinging towards the 60's this time. But next time the balance should be redressed?

Hiya USOS gang

Sharon save us a sales table sweetie, the one next to the bar. Louise has a extremely large drinking capacity but very short arms. (any chance of a future venue having waiter service)good.gif

Glad to hear " Marzipan" Marggie Rimmers coming out to play,I hope she brings some pre -Christmas mince pies for Teddy Massey or he won't be donning a red suit and white beard to climb down her chimmey this year. laugh.gif

Will be getting there early to make sure I get first dip in the confectionary tin, as Lou Woods got away with all the gop stoppers last time.wicked.gif

Downtown Walsall here we come !!!

Louise & Dave

Records all sorted and ready to roll.

Picked out 3 LP tracks I wanted to play but then realised I'd put together a box of 70 x 45's = 3 house material!!

Might not bother lugging the LP's along, but do like the tracks.

See you all later.

Kev Bod

Bring the albums, if you like them then that's what we want to hear - the things you like !!

cheers

john p

Well last post from me we're ready to soul and roll, the last few posts have had me in stitches, Dave will put your name on the table along with Des's and Dave Rimmers. And yes your right Des records are about the only thing that I buy Kev for Christmas and Birthday's :thumbsup: hope you've got some bargains in them boxes.

See you all later.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Will be there about 9pm, with boxes full of bargains - Don't forget that Records make perfect Christmas presentsthumbsup.gif

Des Parker

Don't know about records, but got a large hammer, nails, and crowbar today. 'Tis boring this xmas shopping.

That reminds me, plenty to do before tonight. So i best .... off and do it!

Martyn