Bury Town Hall This Friday 20Th November

Bazm

It 's Back!

Bury Town Hall and the Orwell returns on Friday November 20th for a packed night of Soul!

Two Rooms of Pure Soul Magic!

Room One - Northern Soul

Quality Oldies - Classic Sounds and All Todays Big Tunes

Room Two

The Orwell at Bury Town Hall

The 'Legendary' Orwell Soul nights at the new home at Bury Town Hall

featuring the best Crossover, 70's and little label Soul

Check Out This Line Up of Top class Soul Spinners !!!!............................

DJ's on the night Flanny, Soul Sam, Dean Johnson, Bob Hinsley, Kev Murphy, Mick H., Robbo, Julian Bentley, Steve Connor, Steve Plumb and Baz Maleady

This is the last Bury of 2009 so dont miss it

The night runs 9pm thru 4am admission is £8.00

Watch this space for a major announcement for Bury in 2010...................................

Edited by BazM
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It 's Back!

Bury Town Hall and the Orwell returns on Friday November 20th for a packed night of Soul!

Room One - Northern Soul

Room Two

Check Out This Line Up of Top class Soul Spinners !!!!............................

DJ's on the night Flanny, Soul Sam, Dean Johnson, Bob Hinsley, Kev Murphy, Mich H., Robbo, Julian Bentley, Steve Connor, Steve Plumb and Baz Maleady

Watch this space for a major announcement for Bury in 2010...................................

another great lineup,quality tunes guaranteed thumbsup.gif

Mich...........

Really dissapointed we are missing this Lads but we made prior plans before the dates announced. What no Christmas Orwell! whats going on dont mind a change of venue but traditions such as christmas doo not on :D .

Lets have the dates for the next ones asap Baz.

Adam

Really dissapointed we are missing this Lads but we made prior plans before the dates announced. What no Christmas Orwell! whats going on dont mind a change of venue but traditions such as christmas doo not on shades.gif .

Lets have the dates for the next ones asap Baz.

Adam

Hi Adam

You'll be missed.... couldn't get suitable venue dates sorted for December sad.gif

We'll be working hard to bring the Orwellian faithful a selection of quality events next year....you can count on it!

Best

Baz

It 's Back!

Room One - Northern Soul

Room Two

DJ's on the night Flanny, Soul Sam, Dean Johnson, Bob Hinsley, Kev Murphy, Mick H., Robbo, Julian Bentley, Steve Connor, Steve Plumb and Baz Maleady

dean johnson on the DJ line up,maybe a few parker's classics???

dean johnson on the DJ line up,maybe a few parker's classics???

Well you just never know with Dean, soo much to choose from in his immense musical reportoir.......but I think it's safe to say a few Parkers selections will be in the offing thumbsup.gif

Great line up in the top room on Friday Soul Sam will be there from the start, Flanny, Tent Music main man Steve C all spinning quality tunage thumbup.gif

Well you just never know with Dean, soo much to choose from in his immense musical reportoir.......but I think it's safe to say a few Parkers selections will be in the offing thumbsup.gif

Great line up in the top room on Friday Soul Sam will be there from the start, Flanny, Tent Music main man Steve C all spinning quality tunage :thumbup:

Well there is very souful place at the dark end of the street at which the Orwellian style of midtempo magic and the deeply erotic soul stylings of the Parkers playlist may well meet so anything is possible.

dean

Well there is very souful place at the dark end of the street at which the Orwellian style of midtempo magic and the deeply erotic soul stylings of the Parkers playlist may well meet so anything is possible.

dean

Waxing wonderfully, lyricalically and musically .........as usual, my good man thumbsup.gif

If you insistbiggrin.gif

Yes I definitely do! I know there's gonna be some quality tunage on the decks in both rooms on Fridaythumbsup.gif Monsters in the main room, 70's and Crossover upstairs in the Orwell Room, no horses spared with the DJ line up as far as I'm concerned........................................Oldies, Newies, Biggies.....it's all herethumbup.gif

Can't wait for Friday, feeling great any ready to make my return after a much needed rest.

Been hoovering up some quality tunes to play, looking forward to spinning some mature modern moovers.

Be nice to rub shoulders again with the legendary Dean Johnson and catch up with all the Orwellians including the supreme Soul Sam and of course the big fella Mick H.

See you all there

FLANNY & DEB

Can't wait for Friday, feeling great any ready to make my return after a much needed rest.

Been hoovering up some quality tunes to play, looking forward to spinning some mature modern moovers.

Be nice to rub shoulders again with the legendary Dean Johnson and catch up with all the Orwellians including the supreme Soul Sam and of course the big fella Mick H.

See you all there

FLANNY & DEB

Hi Matey........As I said some killa tunes gonna be on the decks in BOTH rooms on Friday Quality All The Way..............................

all set for tonight,friday here at last,see everybody later

Hi Mick, you're up early Mukka........ walkin the dog?

All set for tonite? YES!!! Good buzz on it good vibes from Blackpool and out and about last week. Will try and post up running order later......just off to deliver one L Tipton to a Mr Murphy who i'm sure will be giving it a spin tonite at Bury..........

C U Later...........

Hi Mick, you're up early Mukka........ walkin the dog?

All set for tonite? YES!!! Good buzz on it good vibes from Blackpool and out and about last week. Will try and post up running order later......just off to deliver one L Tipton to a Mr Murphy who i'm sure will be giving it a spin tonite at Bury..........

C U Later...........

Hi Mate,was up early for work,all done and dusted now,records sorted,gonna be a good one tonight wink.gif

BTW Lester Tipton,once introduced over the mic as "testosterone soul"

It 's Back!

Room One - Northern Soul

Room Two

Afternoon bump just for those having a potter round S/S while having a well earned break. thumbsup.gif All dolled up with nowhere to go tonite? Here is is...Great line up, Superb Music, Fantastic venue, come along and complete the package .....................