Great R&b Semiknown

Guest northernmod

Guest northernmod

I'm selling my spare copy of Little Jimmy Griffin - "If things don't change" on the obscure "Our Records" Label (the one with the big R on the top)...I tried google for further info on this artist but didn't find much, I know he was a DJ too, not only a musician.

First heard this track via Tommaso months ago (played as "king james C/U") and bought one myself, it's the kind of R&B record with a ska hint imho (like "Back slop" and these kind of sounds), it went down well everytime I played it and I see it started getting spins around europe (spotted one in Soggy's playlist on this forum).

You can hear a short clip via divshare (sorry for the poor quality due to sound compression):

https://www.divshare.com/download/8677182-ffd

The record is in EX condition, plays perfectly. It's my spare stock copy, as I put my hands on a white promo (must say it costed me a bit).

I'm looking for 40 £ including shipping cost, and NO paypal fees.

PM if interested,

Brian

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i have one of these! never thought mutch too it though, i played it to a few people years back and got told it sounded like the only fools and horses theme tune !!! i totally agreed and from that day never played it again, i cant beleive its now gathering interest :g: picked mine up for a tenner ! anyone want it :lol:

Social source share

its not slagging off its just personal opinion! if somone likes it they will like it regardless to what i say about it, besides i was only joking when i said anyone want my copy! i thought it was nice RnB when i bought it but after the bashing it got when i played it i lost faith in it thats all , i did see the point that people made aswell about it sounding like only fools and horses so that made it worse for me! im sure youll have no probs selling it though:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert