Ramsbottom Cricket Club

Guest sunny

Hello soulpickers,i will most likely be in Ramsbottom this Saturday staying overnight and i thought that it would be an ideal time to try the Rammy soulnight,has anyone been.

regards.

sunny.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello soulpickers,i will most likely be in Ramsbottom this Saturday staying overnight and i thought that it would be an ideal time to try the Rammy soulnight,has anyone been.

regards.

sunny.

Hi,

Rammy, is a really good night, not a massive venue but the welcome is.

Music wise, it's across the board, the beer is cheap toothumbup.gif

We go most months, but can't make it this timeangry.gif .

Phil

regards.

sunny.

Absolutely brilliant night last month - then again, I was the guest DJ !!!!!!!!!!whistling.gifthumbup.gifbiggrin.gif

Julian

Hi,

Rammy, is a really good night, not a massive venue but the welcome is.

Music wise, it's across the board, the beer is cheap toothumbup.gif

We go most months, but can't make it this timeangry.gif .

Phil

thank you for the info Phil,i will be staying at my daughters hopefully if the area is not flooded,i live in Middlewich not far from Crewe and Nantwich so it would be a bit of ahike afterwards.Thanks Sunny.

JULIAN,THANK YOU FOR THE INFO HOPE I CAN MAKE IT IF THE FLOODS SUBSIDE.I WILLBE STAYING AT MY DAUGHTERS WHO LIVES IN RAMMY.SHAME I MISSED YOUR SPOT .

THANKS SUNNY.

Been there quite a few times and it is always very good. The people are very friendly especially Des (DJ) & Bev (His Wife). Its not very big but the floor is good for dancing on, i would definately give it a try you won't be dissapointed. thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Source Advert