Gladys Knight(No One Could Love You More)

Guest ian e

Hi,

Im looking for a copy of Gladys Knight NO ONE COULD LOVE YOU MORE.

This is my favourite track,I have loads of Gladys Knight records,but this one has always eluded me,

if you can help,let me know,sensible prices only please..

Ian E.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What do you consider a sensible price? Would consider selling my copy which is in lovely condition but wouldn't give it away.

Mate I have been offered one for £75 only ten minutes ago,on here just waiting to see if its a British motown job,so I am being honest two on e-bay 1 £89 the other £100,so that is where im at presently.

Ian

Social source share

Mate I have been offered one for £75 only ten minutes ago,on here just waiting to see if its a British motown job,so I am being honest two on e-bay 1 £89 the other £100,so that is where im at presently.

Ian

Are you sure there are only two? on ebay? I'd have a closer look - best be sharp though!

Social source share

Are you sure there are only two? on ebay? I'd have a closer look - best be sharp though!

I cant see no more than two,only checked ten mins ago,and they only had two as I was informed.

Ian

Social source share

Well you just missed THIS UK green and white demo for just over £50 mate. Ended seconds ago.

Bugger,

It was not on there when I put the check in for the record,have you seen anymore

Ian

Social source share

Bugger,

It was not on there when I put the check in for the record,have you seen anymore

Ian

I think you need to widen your search parameters. You noticed this was listed under doo wop? And you're searching by including 'title and description' aren't you? Otherwise you won't find them if it's a b side that's mentioned in the info on the item but not listed in the title.

As for another copy, I've just been advised that I may be jeopardising someone's sale so I should but out here. Good luck though :thumbsup:

Social source share