Bolton Soul Club

Guest dollythered

Guest dollythered

Bolton soul club

Derby ward labour club

Deane rd

Bolton

BL3 5AH

Our next soul night is this friday 20th november 2009, with res djs Dolly, Keith Brady, Chris Moores , with guest dj Tony Brookes (Burscough british legion) playing oldies,motown,current floor fillers,start 8.00pm till 2.00am £4 o t d any info contact Dolly on 07800920377 or e-mail dollythered@aol.co.uk look forward to seeing you there.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bolton soul club

Derby ward labour club

Deane rd

Bolton

BL3 5AH

Our next soul night is this friday 20th november 2009, with res djs Dolly, Keith Brady, Chris Moores , with guest dj Tony Brookes (Burscough british legion) playing oldies,motown,current floor fillers,start 8.00pm till 2.00am £4 o t d any info contact Dolly on 07800920377 or e-mail dollythered@aol.co.uk look forward to seeing you there.

Nice one Dolly!!

Looking forward to spinnin' a few tunes at Derby Ward on Friday with your good self, Chris and me old mate Keith "Sheepdip" Brady..........:D

Hope to see a few people there..................:thumbup:

Bolton soul club

Derby ward labour club

Deane rd

Bolton

BL3 5AH

Hey up Dolly,

Me and the Smurfster 'll be there. If I can break her out of the hossie in time. ( DON'T ask )

By the way do ya know if patncat are goin'?

Pete

Guest dollythered

Hey up Dolly,

Me and the Smurfster 'll be there. If I can break her out of the hossie in time. ( DON'T ask )

By the way do ya know if patncat are goin'?

Pete

hya pete, do you mean mick & christine if so not heard or seen them since horwich, think mick works fri night

Hi Pete, yes Dolly is right about Mick working night-shifts, unfortunately. Always miss out on Friday nights' fun angry.gif

Chris

Well at the moment Liz is in Hospital, she was taken in for observation last night so I'm not sure if we can make it at the mo. I'd say were 50/50

so if we're there don't be surprised and if we arn't please accept our appologies.

As for you Mick and Chris, I was hoping to hear some of those records, and put some by ready for the next time we see ya, but not to worry I'll catch up with you later.

Pete