New Voice Soul Club Nottingham 20Th Nov 09

well as the last dj on i had an awful lot to live up to.h started the night off with a great mix of classic oldies and next up was kev who kept the vibe going strong and the floor started to fill.then simon stepped up to mark and did what he does best.then the duo of bryn and gaz kept the danceefloor packed with an amazing setthen it was my turn and i had a top night.played a few new tunes and the crowd seemed very receptive.tried to play a bit of everything to keep everyone happy.hope it worked.thanks go out to all the other djs.gail and julian.all the bar staff and last but not least a great group of friends who always make the night a good one.BIG THANKS! spider

• Replies 5
  • Views 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GazArcher

well as the last dj on i had an awful lot to live up to.h started the night off with a great mix of classic oldies and next up was kev who kept the vibe going strong and the floor started to fill.then simon stepped up to mark and did what he does best.then the duo of bryn and gaz kept the danceefloor packed with an amazing setthen it was my turn and i had a top night.played a few new tunes and the crowd seemed very receptive.tried to play a bit of everything to keep everyone happy.hope it worked.thanks go out to all the other djs.gail and julian.all the bar staff and last but not least a great group of friends who always make the night a good one.BIG THANKS! spider

THANKS FOR INVITING US TO PLAY AT NEW VOICE WE HAD A GREAT TIME. (DESPITE THE FACT I WAS DRIVING AND COULDN'T DRINK....MANY NOW WILL BE SAYING "GAZ HAD A GREAT TIME SOBER? DON'T BELIEVE IT") COSY VENUE WITH LIKE YOU SAID FULL OF FRIENDS WHO WERE THERE FOR ONE THING, GREAT SOUL MUSIC. I HOPE WE SATISFIED JUDGING BY THE DANCE FLOOR, ( TO ME AND BRYN THE DANCE FLOOR IS OUR JUDGE, JURY AND CRITIC) I THINK WE DELIVERED. WELL SET UP AND IN THE MOOD FOR TONITE AT THE STUTE, HOPE PEOPLE READING WILL COME AND SEE US TONITE AND...........

GET YOURSELVES DOWN TO THE NEW VOICE AT BAR ROSSA TRENT BRIDGE NOTTINGHAM NEXT MONTH ....I KNOW THE DJ LINE UP FOR DECEMBER AND I PREDICT IT WILL BE A GREAT NITE, SO COME AND SUPPORT THIS FLEDGLING SOUL CLUB AND START THE FESTIVE SEASON THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE.....GREAT MUSIC AND GOOD FRIENDS

SEES YER LATER PEEPS AND AGAIN THANKS FOR HAVING US

GAZA

What a cracking night......love the new venue gail/julianyes.gif ..... a great mix of music, something for everyone. Will definitely see you all next month x x

hey gail, thank god for the hand dryer in the loowink.gif

What a cracking night......love the new venue gail/julianyes.gif ..... a great mix of music, something for everyone. Will definitely see you all next month x x

hey gail, thank god for the hand dryer in the loowink.gif

Hiya everyone,have to agree last night's New Voice was a cracking night, musically superb from star to finish!! Big thank you to "H" for beginning the night off with some top tunes...liked the last one lol!!...Kev Greenwood kept the floor bouncing.... Thank you to Simon Alsop, Gaz&Bryn the guest dj's of the night you all played fab spot's and the night finished off with Jay who kept the floor going till the light's came on...........thumbup.gif look forward to seeing you all December 18th for a top night out ready to get you all in the christmas spirit (none for me tho not after last night lol)......... once again thanx for all your continued support xxx

Guest Simon Alsop

Hiya everyone,have to agree last night's New Voice was a cracking night, musically superb from star to finish!! Big thank you to "H" for beginning the night off with some top tunes...liked the last one lol!!...Kev Greenwood kept the floor bouncing.... Thank you to Simon Alsop, Gaz&Bryn the guest dj's of the night you all played fab spot's and the night finished off with Jay who kept the floor going till the light's came on...........thumbup.gif look forward to seeing you all December 18th for a top night out ready to get you all in the christmas spirit (none for me tho not after last night lol)......... once again thanx for all your continued support xxx

Hi Everyone,

A good night was had by all. Good sets by all DJ's.thumbup.gif

Thanks to Gail & Julian for inviting me to play for New Voice Soul.

Here's my playlist.....

Girl why you wanna make me blue-Temptations

I'll keep on holding on-Marvelettes

Take me in your arms(rock me a little while)-Kim Weston

Something's Wrong-Chris Clark

The Stranger-Gladys Knight

When I Had Your Love-Marvin Gaye

Sock It To Em JB-Rex Garvin

3 Days 1 Hour 30 Minutes-Jackie Wilson

Have Some Everybody-Flaming Emeralds

Baby What I Mean-Drifters

Gonna Get Along Without You Now-Vibrations