Carliste Soul Nite

wicked.gif would just like too thank andy garside =+ dolly for there dj spots--- top draw lads--- our next nite is the 2nd jan, which the way the club management. its all down too numbers are talking could be our last----oohhh shit ,its all down to numbers----which i find funny when most of the time the clubs empty.just like the x- factor the public will decide -----ha ha thumbsup.gif would any body be that botherd, if there was no soul nites in carlislewhistling.gif oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Edited by chartersoul
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:wicked: would just like too thank andy garside =+ dolly for there dj spots--- top draw lads--- our next nite is the 2nd jan, which the way the club management. its all down too numbers are talking could be our last----oohhh shit ,its all down to numbers----which i find funny when most of the time the clubs empty.just like the x- factor the public will decide -----ha ha thumbsup.gif would any body be that botherd, if there was no soul nites in carlislewhistling oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Though admittedly we don't go out much at the mo - I for one wasn't aware it was on - where is it on?

Dave (Howard Place, Carlisle)

PS Won't be here Jan2

Edited by DaveNPete

Though admittedly we don't go out much at the mo - I for one wasn't aware it was on - where is it on?

Dave (Howard Place, Carlisle)

PS Won't be here Jan2

HI THE NITES TAKE PLACE AT THE UKRAINIAN CLUB IN CARLISLE, AS FOR ----WHEN ----FLIERS ARE PUT OUT, ADVERTS ARE PLACED IN LOCAL PAPERS + HERE ON SS( WILL TRY THE TV NEXT TIME ANYONE NO THE COST LOL) SO I DONT KNOW WHAT MORE WE CAN DO TO .

Guest dollythered

:yes:

What a great night it was last night, :thumbup: realy enjoyed doing a spot to a great bunch of people,this place can only get better,was great to see steve & Lou and to catch up with a good mate ov mine Dave Lith (ex Bolton lad) thanks to Danny & Richard for inviting us up to carlisle. look forward to coming back next year.

Dolly & Trina

ps hows your ears andy :laugh:

yes.gif

What a great night it was last night, thumbup.gif realy enjoyed doing a spot to a great bunch of people,this place can only get better,was great to see steve & Lou and to catch up with a good mate ov mine Dave Lith (ex Bolton lad) thanks to Danny & Richard for inviting us up to carlisle. look forward to coming back next year.

Dolly & Trina

ps hows your ears andy laugh.gif

Richard. Thanks for putting on another great night at the cheapest beer joint i know. thumbup.gif Some great tunes played by your 2 guests for the night Andy and Dolly, Didnt know a few of em which is fab. thumbup.gif

If the punters dont show its there loss mate, at least you have tried. Its better to have given it a go than not tried at all yes.gif Who would be a promoter g.gif

Thanks to every one we met last night as always made to feel so very welcome. Dave litherland only married 2 weeks and he gets to play out without Ali wink.gif How do you do it mate whistling.gif Big hi to Dolly n Trina, Bob n Lisa

Andy n his mate from Reading ( sorry forgot his name ) Festa n Jan,Tony Harky, Willie and all the rest of the Carlisle Soulies

See you all soon

Ste

Richard. Thanks for putting on another great night at the cheapest beer joint i know. thumbup.gif Some great tunes played by your 2 guests for the night Andy and Dolly, Didnt know a few of em which is fab. thumbup.gif

If the punters dont show its there loss mate, at least you have tried. Its better to have given it a go than not tried at all yes.gif Who would be a promoter g.gif

Thanks to every one we met last night as always made to feel so very welcome. Dave litherland only married 2 weeks and he gets to play out without Ali wink.gif How do you do it mate whistling.gif Big hi to Dolly n Trina, Bob n Lisa

Andy n his mate from Reading ( sorry forgot his name ) Festa n Jan,Tony Harky, Willie and all the rest of the Carlisle Soulies

See you all soon

Ste

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT COMMENTSthumbup.gif SPOKE TO THE BLOKE WHO RUNS THE PLACE +ITS ALL DOWN TO BAR TAKINGS(CHEAPEST BAR YOU KNOW STE) AS A TOLD HIM I CANNOT MAKE PEOPLE SPEND MONEY,BUT I SURPOSE IT IS HIS LIVING, SAYING THAT HE WAS HAPPY WITH LAST NIGHT +I,VE GOT THE HEAD TO PROVE IT---LOL.wacko.gif WILL JUST KEEP PLUGING AWAY,CYA ALL SOON RICHARD

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT COMMENTSthumbup.gif SPOKE TO THE BLOKE WHO RUNS THE PLACE +ITS ALL DOWN TO BAR TAKINGS(CHEAPEST BAR YOU KNOW STE) AS A TOLD HIM I CANNOT MAKE PEOPLE SPEND MONEY,BUT I SURPOSE IT IS HIS LIVING, SAYING THAT HE WAS HAPPY WITH LAST NIGHT +I,VE GOT THE HEAD TO PROVE IT---LOL.wacko.gif WILL JUST KEEP PLUGING AWAY,CYA ALL SOON RICHARD

Can only repeat what's already been said, Great night, Great venue & Great people. Thanks to Richard & Danny For asking me to play a spot for them, looking forward to coming back up very soon.

Andy.

Dolly my ears are still ringing now and he went home at lunch time, cheers mate:D

Guest soulsue

wicked.gif would just like too thank andy garside =+ dolly for there dj spots--- top draw lads--- our next nite is the 2nd jan, which the way the club management. its all down too numbers are talking could be our last----oohhh shit ,its all down to numbers----which i find funny when most of the time the clubs empty.just like the x- factor the public will decide -----ha ha thumbsup.gif would any body be that botherd, if there was no soul nites in carlislewhistling.gif oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Great nite Richard top tunes thought was quite good turnout considering the weather , i know i didnt travel to far but for most outside of the area a boat would of been needed !!!!!!,anyway great to meet a few new faces there last night looking forward to the next one

Great nite Richard top tunes thought was quite good turnout considering the weather , i know i didnt travel to far but for most outside of the area a boat would of been needed !!!!!!,anyway great to meet a few new faces there last night looking forward to the next one

THANKS FOR THAT SUE,ALWAYS GOOD TO CATCH UP. I JUST HOPE PEOPLE DONT THINK I,M HAVING A GO AT THEM:unsure: THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF MY POST, IT WAS JUST I WAS GETTING MY EARS BENT BY THE OWNER ABOUT NUMBERS ALL HE SEE,S ARE POUND SIGNS:no: AS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO TURN UP , I THINK OF THESE AS MATES NOT PUNTERS + LOOK FORWARD TOO SEEING EVERY 1 OF THEM + NO WHEN 1 OR 2 ARE NOT THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE MISSED.WHEN I TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT NUMBERS AT SOUL NIGHTS ---SOME WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THE NUMBERS:D SO ANYONE READING THIS REMEMBER ITS ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE THERE, NOT THE ONES THAT AINT. :good: CHEERS RICHARD

We had a crackin night, great to see steve and lovely Lou and special thanks to Willie, Ooh and JJ for your hospitality..

Star of the night was Andy's mate (think it's sean), he was so funny and what a nice guy:thumbup: .... Our second time here

and well worth the journey...:smile:

see you all soon Lisa&Bob

Guest soulpeeper

wicked.gif would just like too thank andy garside =+ dolly for there dj spots--- top draw lads--- our next nite is the 2nd jan, which the way the club management. its all down too numbers are talking could be our last----oohhh shit ,its all down to numbers----which i find funny when most of the time the clubs empty.just like the x- factor the public will decide -----ha ha thumbsup.gif would any body be that botherd, if there was no soul nites in carlislewhistling.gif oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

alright bro thanx for another good old soul night down Caldewgate... i really hope they dont stop Richard cos its a good venue with cheap peeve good tunes and it saves a 1000 mile journey!! ..Its nice to leave a soul night and head home across the Raffles on foot instead of that often endless exus back up the bloody M6!! Gegs couldnt make this one as she needed her wits about her as she was up early doors taking care of people an all that. See you soon bro

alright bro thanx for another good old soul night down Caldewgate... i really hope they dont stop Richard cos its a good venue with cheap peeve good tunes and it saves a 1000 mile journey!! ..Its nice to leave a soul night and head home across the Raffles on foot instead of that often endless exus back up the bloody M6!! Gegs couldnt make this one as she needed her wits about her as she was up early doors taking care of people an all that. See you soon bro

SPOT ON PETE,IF ITS UP TO ME THEY WILL CARRY ON,MAYBE IT WAS JUST THE OWNER TRYING IT ON ABIT.whistling.gif TELL GEGS SHE WAS MISSED ,BUT WE WILL ALL CATCH UP SOON------CYA SOON RICHARDshades.gif

Source Advert