Goodtimes - Bushbury Wmc

Twas a shame the numbers were down on the brilliant previous month but the music more than made up for the missing punters. A real mix of music from classic northern & motown to underplayed stuff thought the last 1/2 hr of jellybean spot on.

Must say a big thanks to my fellow DJs Martin, Jellybean and Steve Powell for the great effort they put in last night and ecpecially to Martin for the loan of his gear cheers mate owe you one.

So we move on no Bushbury in Dec and awaiting confirmation of dates for new year.

Gaz

• Replies 6
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Twas a shame the numbers were down on the brilliant previous month but the music more than made up for the missing punters. A real mix of music from classic northern & motown to underplayed stuff thought the last 1/2 hr of jellybean spot on.

Must say a big thanks to my fellow DJs Martin, Jellybean and Steve Powell for the great effort they put in last night and ecpecially to Martin for the loan of his gear cheers mate owe you one.

So we move on no Bushbury in Dec and awaiting confirmation of dates for new year.

Gaz

no problems gaz , it was a pleasure thumbup.gif & as for the numbers being down we did,nt do to bad . after all we only had a week to organise it laugh.gif it was a great night & yes jb was on form , even suprised me by playing minzi berry especialy as i did,nt know we,d got it . ( yes mr millward you kept that 1 quiet ) g.gif and you & steve playing class oldies , just like what will be played at brookfields next saturday .thumbup.gifthumbsup.gif

mart

no problems gaz , it was a pleasure thumbup.gif & as for the numbers being down we did,nt do to bad . after all we only had a week to organise it laugh.gif it was a great night & yes jb was on form , even suprised me by playing minzi berry especialy as i did,nt know we,d got it . ( yes mr millward you kept that 1 quiet ) g.gif and you & steve playing class oldies , just like what will be played at brookfields next saturday .thumbup.gifthumbsup.gif

mart

Cheers mate looking forward to Saturday had some positive feedback for our first oldies night at Brookfields.

Gaz

Yes it was a shame that we had a quiet night,but i know that everyone that turned up had a good time and thats what counts :thumbsup: Thanks for your comments on my spot Gaz & Mart i appreciatte that :thumbup: and well done to you both & Steve,you all played some cracking stuff :thumbup: roll on the new year for some more good times @ Bushbury. :thumbsup:

But for now looking forward to this coming Saturday @ Brookfields its gonna be a cracker!!! :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

mart

I had a feeling you'd like my little surprise Mart :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

Guest the pard

me and jan still had great night top music well done gaz steve powell martin and jellybean. ktf pard and jan

Edited by the pard

Gaz

Thanks for the invite as one of the DJ's Gaz, thoroughly enjoyed spinning out a mix of across the board sounds and oldies. Numbers were down, but aren't they everywhere, at least everyone who was there on the night had a great time and that's what counts.

Look forward to giving you our continued support.