Bobby Story - Storyteller - Proud

The Tempest

• Replies 9
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if i've seen a vinyl reissue, but certainly most, if not all tracks have appeared on CD......as Bobby Patterson, rather than 'Story'......not sure on the value now, but its always been a tough one to locate in the states. Alot of copies that come up for sale are out of collections.....

Peach of an album of course.....

Cheers Girf

Social source share

Not sure if i've seen a vinyl reissue, but certainly most, if not all tracks have appeared on CD......as Bobby Patterson, rather than 'Story'......not sure on the value now, but its always been a tough one to locate in the states. Alot of copies that come up for sale are out of collections.....

Cheers Girf

Thanks for the speedy reply mate , thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

Cheers Girf

The CD also had the addition of three brilliant unissued tracks in "People see us as we are"/ "I can't let you go"/ and Bobby's version of "It's got to be mellow". Originally done by Leon Hayward, this is as good if not better.

Martyn

Social source share

• 9 years later...
On 25/11/2009 at 18:19, Guest SoulRenaissance said:

The CD also had the addition of three brilliant unissued tracks in "People see us as we are"/ "I can't let you go"/ and Bobby's version of "It's got to be mellow". Originally done by Leon Hayward, this is as good if not better.

Martyn

Does anybody know anything about the CD release mentioned here?

I can't seem to find anything at all about it, all help appreciated as always

all the best, Andy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!