Most active in this topic

garland davis -dont worry about dancing for me

kick off

huge r&b stylie nighter spin same backing track as "you lied" i think 250

GARLAND DAVIS - DONT CHA WORRY ABOUT DANCING - m-

CHESTERFIELDS YOU WALKED AWAY------ISSUE----------VG+ 250

100-00 OFF THE MINT PRICE--BIG NIGHTER SPIN

THE CHESTERFIELDS - YOU WALKED AWAY -

Hi Keith, Garland Davis, top tune, Saus had this covered for many years in the late 9ts, maybe before, think it was c/up as Jesse Slaughter ?.

Best Russ

Social source share

....Garland Davis, top tune, Saus had this covered for many years in the late 9ts, maybe before, think it was c/up as Jesse Slaughter ?.

Best Russ

And guess where it was played first un-covered..right at the Hip City Soul Club. At the very same time Carl Willingham played his Nora Roberts on Kick Off. Nice little label that Kick Off....think we once did a discography on it on raresoulforum.co.uk

Marc

Social source share

And guess where it was played first un-covered..right at the Hip City Soul Club. At the very same time Carl Willingham played his Nora Roberts on Kick Off. Nice little label that Kick Off....think we once did a discography on it on raresoulforum.co.uk

Marc

Purely by chance these were the first two records on the decks for me on friday nite because I couldn't get any further into my box in time and these were right at the front of one row !! As I was about to cue up the 2nd one I suddenly noticed they were consecutive numbers on the label, so announced the second one as " If Zeke & the band made that one in the morning, here's what they did in the afternoon"

two great tunes, I thought ol' Garlon ( Garland) was worth a bit more, 300-350ish or am I wrong ? is there a diference in value between the Garlon & Garland labelled copies? sorry for jumping on your thread Keith.

Somebody just buy it, it's a great peice of northern !

Social source share

Purely by chance these were the first two records on the decks for me on friday nite because I couldn't get any further into my box in time and these were right at the front of one row !! As I was about to cue up the 2nd one I suddenly noticed they were consecutive numbers on the label, so announced the second one as " If Zeke & the band made that one in the morning, here's what they did in the afternoon"

two great tunes, I thought ol' Garlon ( Garland) was worth a bit more, 300-350ish or am I wrong ? is there a diference in value between the Garlon & Garland labelled copies? sorry for jumping on your thread Keith.

Somebody just buy it, it's a great peice of northern !

Think at 300-3550 its a good buy, at 250 its almost a steal...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!