Soulfool

Royal Five

run your finger over the label, you'll find a raised area, look closely & you will see 4 raised numbers under the label

Have done that and no sign of any raised area/numbers. Also, the colour of the label is light purple, all very confusing. Thing is, I bought the 45 recently from a seller via soul-source and I'd hate to think I was sold a boot!!

run your finger over the label, you'll find a raised area, look closely & you will see 4 raised numbers under the label

yes but this is very small so look carefully.

Ive bought this recently and it appears to be the purple original and not the maroon bootleg but I can’t find these hidden numbers?? Can anyone help me locate them?

There is a raised area on the b side but I’m not convinced that they are numbers?

thanks

Rod 

3B0CC1DD-4997-41D9-BF57-66F99C26BF75.jpeg

999AF723-51ED-4D6E-9D92-5E270B1C3E64.jpeg

Here's the boot, lighter almost 'Pink' label, the original is Purple, and a proper Philly vinyl. No raised stamp on the label of the boot, and lightly etched in T 200 -A1 / T200 B1 in the deadwax...

'Gonna Keep Lovin You' is the better side btw ;-0)

Mal

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

2 hours ago, chalky said:

You can see the stamp under the label through the E&R on Tyler at 7 o’clock 

I can also see the stamped numbers under the word lovin' on the flip side.

Edited by solidsoul

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.