Prestwich

upsydaisy

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is there going to be a soul night at the Longfield Suite, Prestwich this Saturday or has the venue shut down already.

Definetly on - it's a mini allnighter I believe.

Sure Baz M will be posting something in 'Events'

Can't make it myselfsad.gif - prior engagement.

Have a great time.

Julian

Is it definitely still on. unusual for there to be no word from Baz so close to the event?

I have my work Xmas do so lookig for somewhere to go on to afterwards!

All I need to know is:

a. How late does it finish?

and

b. Will it be a lock out relatively early?

Ta very much

Reg :-0

Guest proudlove

Where's JaYne when you need her???

She usually has all the Prestwich info.

Tony

If the promoters are reading this,can we have a definate yes or no because I have friends that are planning to travel a long distance,and if not on I will stop them,thanks.

Hi To All.....First let me apologise for the recent slience relating to the above posts, but I could not, and would not promote the gig in anyway until a desision on a number of issues affecting the 'TSOP' events had been made

I have been in discussion with the Longfield Suite mangement of the past couple of weeks unfortunately culminating in the descision NOT to run the night on Saturday 5th December. There are a number of reasons for this, some relating to the events over the past couple of months, regarding managing sound levels in the modern room, due to complaints from people in neighbouring apartments and some relating to the management allowing another promoter to book soul nights at the venue in 2010.

Please accept my personal apology for any inconvenience and please be assured this descision has NOT been taken lightly. I will be continuing to discuss the situation with the venue management with a view to reaching agreement with them regarding the venue going forward for February.

Best Wishes To You All.......Hoping You Have A Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Soulful New Year

BazM

Guest proudlove

Hi To All.....First let me apologise for the recent slience relating to the above posts, but I could not, and would not promote the gig in anyway until a desision on a number of issues affecting the 'TSOP' events had been made

I have been in discussion with the Longfield Suite mangement of the past couple of weeks unfortunately culminating in the descision NOT to run the night on Saturday 5th December. There are a number of reasons for this, some relating to the events over the past couple of months, regarding managing sound levels in the modern room, due to complaints from people in neighbouring apartments and some relating to the management allowing another promoter to book soul nights at the venue in 2010.

Please accept my personal apology for any inconvenience and please be assured this descision has NOT been taken lightly. I will be continuing to discuss the situation with the venue management with a view to reaching agreement with them regarding the venue going forward for February.

Best Wishes To You All.......Hoping You Have A Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Soulful New Year

BazM

Thanks for posting Baz,I will let people know----------------and Good luck for the future.

Steve