Cream Cracker Soul Club. 12Th December

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

HAVE A GREAT ''CRACKER '' & I LOOK FORWORD TO BEING THERE IN MAY BEST JOHNNY '' RED PANT'S '' MELTING KTF DOWN UNDER & MERRY XMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YA ALL

Right back at ya John. Would've been rude of us to not have you do a turn at the Cracker as you're coming all this way mate.

See you in May.

• Replies 59
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Kev, can you clarify the music policy? 60's underplayed/Rare/RnB ? if so, that sounds good to us! :chinstroke::yes:

Certainly will mate. Its 60's Northern (all aspects, DJs discretion) , RnB and Early Crossover. Moderns not really the thing at the Cream Cracker, however should a DJ slip one or two in then thats up to them. however the music policy is predominately 60's.

Hope this helps.

Having seen you pair at various venues I should imagine the music policy will be right up your street.

Kev

About time I was back at Rothwell.

If the car behaves I'll be driving up from Gillingham and will see you all tomorrow.

On my tod this time as Pam's gotta put up the Christmas tree yes.gif

The Charter is fully booked but if anyone is still looking for accomodation - I booked in to the Red Lion (01536 418850) today no probs.

(no chef, so no full english though).

- Kev.

Guest kev such

About time I was back at Rothwell.

If the car behaves I'll be driving up from Gillingham and will see you all tomorrow.

On my tod this time as Pam's gotta put up the Christmas tree yes.gif

The Charter is fully booked but if anyone is still looking for accomodation - I booked in to the Red Lion (01536 418850) today no probs.

(no chef, so no full english though).

- Kev.

Top form Kev. The Charter filled up pretty quick mate. Shame Pam isnt coming also. Safe trip up and see you tomorrow.

Kev Really appreciated the opportunity to spin a few in my home county & be great to see ya all best John ktf in da sun

ps: Off to soul night tonight in Brisbane run by under 30 aussies with the average age of 100 punters around 25 & nothing better than seeing the young gets this addiction in to there veins as we were so fortunate to do ! KTF

Guest kev such

ame='kev such' date='11 December 2009 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1260554527' post='1213824']

Thank you Kev,

We cant make it tonight, due to my health not so good at the moment, but myself & Ian look forward to a visit to the club in the new year,

All the best for tonight thumbsup.gif

Debbie x

Shame you cant make it tonight Debbie. Regards to Ian and hope you are feeling better soon.

Next Cream Cracker is Saturday the 20th March.

Kev