Seasons Greetings

• Replies 60
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Merry Christmas Mark hope you and the family have a great one, one of my Daughters popped in last night turned out she'd only called for her advent calendar and not to see us, she's 25 :thumbup:.

Sharon

I like it Sharon..reminds me of the time ..simply because i didnt think it would mattter...when i forgot to get Rob one...but he sulked till i did....he was 40!!!!!...Del.xxxx

Social source share

I like it Sharon..reminds me of the time ..simply because i didnt think it would mattter...when i forgot to get Rob one...but he sulked till i did....he was 40!!!!!...Del.xxxx

Lady B and I went Christmas shopping last night , and one of the main things she had to get , was an advent calendar for my youngest son ....... he is 24 .

A MC and a HNY to all on SS .

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Lady B and I went Christmas shopping last night , and one of the main things she had to get , was an advent calendar for my youngest son ....... he is 24 .

A MC and a HNY to all on SS .

Malc Burton

Malc, what is it with advent calendars. My missus is just the same and she always buys three. One for her greedy self plus one each for the lads (22 & 24)

Fook all for me sad.gif

For all those that like me get a sincere feeling of inner peace by being bloody miserable at Christmas then I wish you a most miserable of Christmas's

Bah Humbug good.gif

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Malc, what is it with advent calendars. My missus is just the same and she always buys three. One for her greedy self plus one each for the lads (22 & 24)

Fook all for me sad.gif

For all those that like me get a sincere feeling of inner peace by being bloody miserable at Christmas then I wish you a most miserable of Christmas's

Bah Humbug good.gif

If you can't say anything nice and jolly this time of year then get off my thread lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

If you can't say anything nice and jolly this time of year then get off my thread lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

:D

I love the festive period! Tree's going up at the weekend...once it's been purchased as we currently don't have one!laugh.gif

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all. Hope you all have a great one.xx

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ok, I'll go find someone else to be miserable with. Where's Paul Donnelly laugh.gif

christmas.jpg

Social source share

Ok, I'll go find someone else to be miserable with. Where's Paul Donnelly laugh.gif

christmas.jpg

I do not mind Christmas , it is just all the advetising overkill / bollocks going on that does my head in .

My pet hate of the moment , is the one with Richard Hammond pushing a supermarket trolley , grinning from ear to ear , telling us how much he loves Christmas .

I would like to see how much he would grin , if I tied him up and pushed him down a hill in the sodding trolly ........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

I do not mind Christmas , it is just all the advetising overkill / bollocks going on that does my head in .

My pet hate of the moment , is the one with Richard Hammond pushing a supermarket trolley , grinning from ear to ear , telling us how much he loves Christmas .

I would like to see how much he would grin , if I tied him up and pushed him down a hill in the sodding trolly ........

Malc Burton

Bah, you're just another miserable fooker like me. It's an age thing mate :D

We should start up a new venue GRUMPY SOUL just for OFO's (Over 50s Only) thumbsup.gif

Social source share

May I be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas bit early I know but as I've said in previous years doing it this way saves a fortune on Christmas cards, all I want for Christmas is for Chelsea to be at least 8 points clear on Boxing Day lol.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

All the best for Christmas and the new year.good luck to Chelsea with the championship but not tonight(up the Rovers).

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Bah, you're just another miserable fooker like me. It's an age thing mate biggrin.gif

We should start up a new venue GRUMPY SOUL just for OFO's (Over 50s Only) thumbsup.gif

Would FLOFOP's get in :g: I feel & look like i'm over 50 shhh.gif

Mark a very merry christmas to you and yours :rolleyes:

I hope Chelsky are 8 points adrift off the top on boxing day :rolleyes:

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

if yuu can't say any thing nice (see my avatar )

VERDELLE SMITH - IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE -

MERRY XMAS ALL

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

biggrin.gif WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRYbiggrin.gif

soulxmas.jpg

Here's a picture of a few of us helping Brian Rae to the December Oldies at Wigan circa 1980:

rolling-snowball.jpg

Barry x

Best wishes everyone .

Malc Burton

post-5097-12600198229301_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Iv learnt so much on this site in the last year because of all the wonderful knowledge on here. Im glad this thread is "a bit early" cos this phone int gonna last much longer he he . MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE X

Social source share

May I be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas bit early I know but as I've said in previous years doing it this way saves a fortune on Christmas cards, all I want for Christmas is for Chelsea to be at least 8 points clear on Boxing Day lol.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

ph34r.gifpost-13241-12604244225582.jpg.jpg]AND SEASONS GREATINGS TO YOURSELF FROM DAVE N MARIEpost-13241-12604246204136_thumb.jpg

post-13241-12604246693019_thumb.jpg"More than Skin Deep" COPTRIGHT DTHEDRUG 2009

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark

Seasons greetings to you too mate, thought I`d share a little seasonal story with you.......

Four of Santa's elves fall ill and the trainee elves aren't producing the toys as quickly as they should.

Santa is beginning to feel the pressure of running behind schedule. Then Mrs Claus tells Santa that her mum is coming to visit, stressing him out even more. He goes to harness the reindeer, but finds 3 are about to give birth and 2 have jumped the fence. He loads the sleigh anyway but one bag falls off scattering toys everywhere.

Fed up, Santa goes indoors for a cup of cider, but finds that the elves have downed all the drinks and there is nothing left. In frustration he accidently drops the cider pot which smashes into pieces all over the kitchen floor.

Exasperated, he goes to get the broom...but finds mice have eaten the straw off the end....Just then the doorbell rings, so Santa trudges over to open the door...Outside is a little angel with a great big Christmas tree....Seasons's greetings,Santa...she say's brightly...isn't it a lovely day?...I have a beautiful tree for you here...where would you like me to stick it?...she asked cheerfully

And so began the tradition of little angels on top of the Christmas tree.....

Cheers

Charlie

Social source share

A HAPPY XMAS AND SOULFUL NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AT SOUL SOURCE AND IT'S MEMBERS, WITH A SPECIAL MENTION TO ALL THE REGULARS AT DRAX AND HULL SOUL CLUB WHERE I HAVE MOST FREQUENTED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS.

MY MISSUS ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED THIS XMAS. I SAID SIX POINTS FROM MIDDLESBOROUGH AND WEST BROMWICH ALBION. I BETTER MAKE DO WITH THE SOCKS ME THINKS.

STEVE

Social source share

I'd like to take a little time to wish you all the most wonderful and joyous Christmas, and the happiest and healthiest New Year. I would also like thank all of you for one of the warmest welcomes a person could have ever received. All the best to you and all of the Northern Soul scene.

Peace and Love,

Darryl Stewart

Edited by Darryl
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert