Soulful Sessions, Worcester

Hi All

Just thought I'd post up a BIG THANK YOU to Gary Etheridge for his spot on Saturday night at Worcesters Soulful Sessions. Not the biggest of turnouts but it's not the quantity that counts.... with only three locals it meant that the 40+ were travellers, Cardiff, Northants, West Mids, Stafford to name a few areas and as seems to be the way the atmosphere was as good as ever.

In fact as this was the last Soulful Sessions for 2009 it's probably a good time to thanks all the DJ's that graced the decks in 2009; Steve Plumb, Bob Cosby, Brian Goucher, Neil Roberts, Sean Hampsey, Kev Briscoe, Dave Allen, Steve Guarnori, Adam Douglas, Jordi Ripolles and Dave Ripolles and of course Gary Etheridge.

As always a great mix of tunes and all the playlists are available on this link: Soulful Sessions on soulstuff.co.uk This is a new look to the Soulful Sessions.

In 2010 we look forward to DJ set's from Mike Charlton, Sean Hampsey, Kev Briscoe, Andy Tats Taylor, Ady Pountain, Brian Goucher plus more when we get round to asking them. Again info is available from Soulful Sessions on soulstuff.co.uk

Thanks from; John Farrell, Rob Hurcomb and me, Lloydee, see you hopefully in 2010 :thumbup:

Edited by lloydee
  • Replies 2
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Derbyshire Bint

Sorry that we missed this night, glad that it went well.

Very pleased that you will be still putting on soul nights in 2010, the venue really is in a lovely location and like you said Lloydee, the tuneage is always soulful.

Hope to see you in 2010

Sorry that we missed this night, glad that it went well.

Very pleased that you will be still putting on soul nights in 2010, the venue really is in a lovely location and like you said Lloydee, the tuneage is always soulful.

Hope to see you in 2010

ha ha

your lot were lucky today mate if it wernt for your home form youd be relegation fodder matey , thanks to the guys for having me on and everyone for braving an awfull november night we were sandwiched in between the severn just about bursting its banks and the flooded racecourse ,it was quite a sight ,thoroughly enjoyed my self and it was great to play to an up for it crowd and get the right dancefloor reaction to some proper tunes.

looking forward to mick in january

Gary and a now sober sue

Source Advert