Chalky

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know if you can get a copy of the finished polished version? Would be nice for old times & a reminder of our younger,slimmer & foolish days.thumbup.gif

Take care,be safe & remember,"They're coming to take us away,ha ha",

Spot.shades.gif

It is being released in the New Year, February time I think.

Social source share

Does anyone know if you can get a copy of the finished polished version? Would be nice for old times & a reminder of our younger,slimmer & foolish days.thumbup.gif

Take care,be safe & remember,"They're coming to take us away,ha ha",

Spot.shades.gif

They do not make them like that anymore Peter : here is my copy as evidence .....

Malc Burton

post-5097-12602071929505_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest mickeyb

shhh.gif did anyone notice it is me dancing in the clip 34 seconds in,my god i was thin and very young,14 years old if i remember!!!!

snooky

Pants on fire - you were 16. How come you weren't on stage sucking up to Richard?biggrin.gif

Social source share

Oh dear,certainly ages me.I was there as 17 year old.In the full version there's some Hull lads I went with(Sean Russlin,Ralph Sayner) putting in an appearance.Filmed over 2 Saturdays if I remember rightly???Remember everyone playing up f#@k about the lights been on,nothing to do with everyone having rather wide eyes. I've watched it a few time & end up squinting trying to see myself in the background but still haven't managed it...............probably don't recognise myself with hair.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!