£5 O.T.D

ALL PROFITS GO TO DERIAN HOUSE

NO DJs RECIEVE ANY PAYMENT FOR DJing AT THIS EVENT

Make your way to

The Miraj hotel Chorley

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP

Soul @ The Mill Has Been Running Charity Events Since Feb 2007 and have made thousands of pounds to different local charitys and this one is no exception. Derian House is a Childrens Hospice, so please help support this great Charity and let these kids and there families have a more enjoyable Christmas.

The Atmosphere is great at the mill with a good turn out of local and far travelled (york, Northhampton, Stoke) soulies turning up to hear some great tunes (on a great sound system) and have a good dance (on a good solid dancefloor). And if you dont want the drive or taxi home at the end of the night then stay overnight at the Mill for just £23pp B+B.

Edited by Soul @ The Mill
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Charity Soul Event Sat 19th Dec

SOUL @ THE MILL

CROSTON

LANCS

with

DJs

DANNY CLEGG

ROD CLEGG

CAROL GILBOY

KEV FARLEY

MICK HINDEY

J.C.ORRITT

PLAYING

100% Vinyl

ACROSS THE BOARD

OLDIES / RARITIES / LESSER KNOWNS

FROM 7.30 TILL 1 AM

£5 O.T.D

Make your way to

The Miraj hotel Chorley

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP

Soul @ The Mill Has Been Running Charity Events Since Feb 2007 and have made thousands of pounds to different local charitys and this one is no exception. Derian House is a Childrens Hospice, so please help support this great Charity and let these kids and there families have a more enjoyable Christmas.

The Atmosphere is great at the mill with a good turn out of local and far travelled (york, Northhampton, Stoke) soulies turning up to hear some great tunes (on a great sound system) and have a good dance (on a good solid dancefloor). And if you dont want the drive or taxi home at the end of the night then stay overnight at the Mill for just £23pp B+B.

see you on the 19th danny... should be another good onethumbup.gif

Hi Danny,

Not too sure if we can get over for this one?....g.gif

I might be over the water on the 19th (weekend before Xmas). Mega busy weekend for a Trucker!! I will know abit nearer the time....whistling.gif

If we don't make it, hope you all have a great night and make lots of money for "Derian House, Childrens Hospice". I very well worth Charity....thumbsup.gif

Keep up the "Great Charity Work"....good.gif

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Guest alfroggy

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MILL ON THE 19th DECEMEMBER ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT

and what more can you say about DANNY, ROD, JOHN

I Take my Hat off to these guys for all the hard work and the monies they have raised for different charities over the years well done and keep up the good work.

KTF Froggy.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replys and support.

Thats hope it is another great night at the mill, it will make for a great christmas at Derian house. I had a phone call from Derian House today and the staff and families send there thanks and good wishes for a great night, some of the staff from derian house will be coming on the 19th.

See you at greenlands on friday if you are going, got me records sorted out for that now.

See you at the wheel bridgey, im defo goin and i fink some of the scooter boys are coming aswell so should be a good crew of us all.

Thanks Guys

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

www.soul-at-the-mill.webs.com

whistling Charity Soul Event Sat 19th Decwhistling

SOUL @ THE MILL

CROSTON

LANCS

with

DJs

DANNY CLEGG

ROD CLEGG

CAROL GILBOY

KEV FARLEY

MICK HINDEY

J.C.ORRITT

PLAYING

100% Vinyl

ACROSS THE BOARD

FROM 7.30 TILL 1 AM

£5 O.T.D

Make your way to

The Miraj hotel Chorley

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP

Guest REVILOT

see you on the 19th danny... should be another good onethumbup.gif

Glad you are coming Kev,

but,

I must let you know, there is no reduction on admission price for pensioners :boxing:

Guest REVILOT

looking forward to another good night...... as usualthumbup.gif

And it is of course you are the birthday boy.

PLEASE no candles on the cake - it would deffo be a fire hazard

Guest REVILOT

I was gonna play The Isley's - Catchin Up On Time, but maybe I'll give it a miss whistling.gif

I might give a spin to I'D RATHER GO TO JAIL followed by BREAKOUT and of course Just IN THE NICK of TIME.

Guest REVILOT

Another great night of Across The Board Northern Soul vinyl lined up

SOUL @ THE MILL

CROSTON

LANCS

with

DJs

DANNY CLEGG

ROD CLEGG

KEV FARLEY

CAROL GILBOY

MICK HINDEY

J.C.ORRITT

PLAYING

ACROSS THE BOARD

FROM 7.30 TILL 1 AM

Make your way to

The Miraj Hotel Chorley

Foormerly The Mill

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP

SOUL @ THE MILL WEB SITE

ROOMS AVAILABLE ON SITE FOR ONLY 23 Quid B&B per person

TO BOOK A ROOM CALL -

01772 600110

AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO QUOTE TO THE HOTEL STAFF THAT YOU ARE BOOKING FOR THE SOUL NITE - SO YOU GET THE REDUCED RATE OF ONLY 23 QUID PER PERSON BED AND BREAKFAST

FOR MORE INFO CALL JOHN 01772 611122 / or 01772 601031

OR DANNY 0781 162682

Guest REVILOT

The declared / agreed DJ TIMES FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY are as follows:innocent:

7.30 - 8.25 Rod Clegg

8.25 - 9.20 Carol Gilboy

9.20 - 10.15 The young Mr Kev Farley

10.15 - 11.10 Mick Hindey

11.10 - 12.05 The really young Danny Clegg

12.05 - 01.00 The really ,,, J.C. Orritt

The declared / agreed DJ TIMES FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY are as follows:innocent:

7.30 - 8.25 Rod Clegg

8.25 - 9.20 Carol Gilboy

9.20 - 10.15 The young Mr Kev Farley

10.15 - 11.10 Mick Hindey

11.10 - 12.05 The really young Danny Clegg

12.05 - 01.00 The really ,,, J.C. Orritt

Im not really young its just you lot are getting old(er) :thumbsup:

Guest REVILOT

are the doorways wide enough to get my zimmer frame through ??whistling.gif see you later

Yes Kev

And a good idea to leave the mobiliy scooter at home with the snow etc.

Much safer on your zimmer:lol:

it seems im getting more older than i thought....ohmy.gif 65 my arse

laugh.gif so your arse is 65 then ?? ph34r.gif anyway after my epic not to mention daredevil trip to burnley last night ive decided not to go to keele and live for another day . so i may join you on your day of days (well night) , are you an oldie now kev ??? nah have a nice night on yer birthday kev all the best ....paul even older a lot older lol

Guest REVILOT

hope you can put a glass of water on the decks so i can soak my teeth inyes.gif ...and can you get some soft sweets,at my age cant manage hard

boiled ones or a bowl of mashed up banana:thumbup:

Your wish is my command

:thumbsup:

ALWAYS A GREAT NIGHT - TOP SOUNDS/GREAT DANCEFLOOR - DONT FORGET YOUR TALC !!!

K.T.F

whistling

SOUL @ THE MILL

CROSTON

LANCS

with

DJs

DANNY CLEGG

ROD CLEGG

CAROL GILBOY

KEV FARLEY

MICK HINDEY

J.C.ORRITT

PLAYING

100% Vinyl

ACROSS THE BOARD

FROM 7.30 TILL 1 AM

£5 O.T.D

Make your way to

The Miraj hotel Chorley

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP

ALWAYS A GREAT NIGHT - TOP SOUNDS/GREAT DANCEFLOOR - DONT FORGET YOUR TALC !!!

K.T.F

whistling

SOUL @ THE MILL

CROSTON

LANCS

with

DJs

DANNY CLEGG

ROD CLEGG

CAROL GILBOY

KEV FARLEY

MICK HINDEY

J.C.ORRITT

PLAYING

100% Vinyl

ACROSS THE BOARD

FROM 7.30 TILL 1 AM

£5 O.T.D

Make your way to

The Miraj hotel Chorley

Moor Road, Croston

Lancashire

PR26 9HP