Who Discovered What ?

dont know if anyone can clear up a mystery on uk cbs demo , chapter five you cant mean it, my mate found a pristine demo in a junk shop for 10p,sold it at wigan(totally unknown) for about a quid, then a few weeks later lo and behold guess what was played at wigan and well recieved,never really got my head round that one,who claimed they discovered that and did whoever buy it off my mateg.gif

Richard Searling found it in Manchester , after Dave McCadden , Rod Shard and Dave Withers left it there , after finding a huge haul of UK stuff [ Modernsoulsucks can you confirm ] Spoke to Jimmy from B'Ham recently who found a copy , took it to Wigan and was amazed to hear it being played by Richard....The strange world of Northern Soul indeed !! Best,Eddie

Social source share

Hi dave did you not also find GARY SOLE if i remember rightly, you were getting some fantastic stuff back then-HARRY [one of your best customers back then]

laugh.giflaugh.gifgood.gif

Hi Harry, Yes l did have plenty of copies of Gary Sole back then but l think 'Poke' at Cleethorpes/Winter Gardens had one copy before me!!

Hope you and Di are well ??

Social source share

Just a little info from me, to add to this thread, global used to ship box loads( 100 count boxes ) to john anderson, god knows what he found in there, after quantities of vonettes, had been discovered, last few reasonable titles left to surface, magnetics- I have a girl, george kirby- what can I do, harry starr- another time, another place, bobby 'guitar' woods- mighty nice to know. As regards bernie binnick, there were connections, to swan via global, and together with john lamont and ed balbier, were part of the philadelphia record dealings.

Social source share

i love threads like these, can anyone tell me who discovered the soul set on bi-me and lee mckinney-ill keep on holding on, and any of the stafford biggies,tommy navaro,enchantments,jackie day-naughty boy etc

cheers

jason

Think Tim Ashibende discovered Tommy Navaro , and sold it to either Guy or Keb , and couldn't believe in his opinion how rubbish it was ...Rod Shard and Dave Withers got Jackie Day from the States Ist copy .Best,Eddie

Social source share

Richard Searling found it in Manchester , after Dave McCadden , Rod Shard and Dave Withers left it there , after finding a huge haul of UK stuff [ Modernsoulsucks can you confirm ] Spoke to Jimmy from B'Ham recently who found a copy , took it to Wigan and was amazed to hear it being played by Richard....The strange world of Northern Soul indeed !! Best,Eddie

yeh thats right eddie but wasnt sure if whoever was playing it was playing jimmys copy.pete brum

Social source share

yeh thats right eddie but wasnt sure if whoever was playing it was playing jimmys copy.pete brum

nope, for what I know.

I heard the first guys scored loads of UKs demos from an office (think it was a radio station). Spent the whole day there and thought they cleared it out. they told Searling and he said he would go and have a look. "Go on, there's nothng left" was the reply they gave...

So, Searling's copy.

Social source share

C'mon John. Is that seriously the only thing you're going to say on this thread. I know you're fed up with the attitude sometimes on here and you promised to never post again, but a thread like this needs guys filled with obsolete data like you. It's a shame you only participate to give you credit where it's due. It'd be great to hear more stories from you...

There has been many threads about classic 70s discoeries (never boring, keep 'em coming), but I've always wondered who discovered more recent plays ie Ace Spectrum, David Ruffin (Rode By The Place), Exportatios I Want you, 5 Royales, etc..

PS I'm I the only one on here who kinda likes The FLasher?

Exportations-I Want You was a Searling play late days of Wigan,covered up as The Quickest Way Out-I Just want to need You

Social source share

nope, for what I know.

I heard the first guys scored loads of UKs demos from an office (think it was a radio station). Spent the whole day there and thought they cleared it out. they told Searling and he said he would go and have a look. "Go on, there's nothng left" was the reply they gave...

So, Searling's copy.

Thats correct ....Best,Eddie

Social source share

i love threads like these, can anyone tell me who discovered the soul set on bi-me and lee mckinney-ill keep on holding on, and any of the stafford biggies,tommy navaro,enchantments,jackie day-naughty boy etc

cheers

jason

ENCHANTMENTS

I Had a copy of this from an import pack back in 1975 - covered it up and played it at the Festival Pavillion, Skegness during that summer - sold it on to a local collector for £1.50..........The same copy came back to me 30 years later.

At the same time 1975/6 l took Helen Shapiro - Stop and you'll become aware - UK Columbia up to Wigan covered up as Dana Valery and traded it with Russ Winstanley for 3 great USA originals.

Social source share

Exportations-I Want You was a Searling play late days of Wigan,covered up as The Quickest Way Out-I Just want to need You

Thought it was far more recent. Thanks for the info.

Social source share

I believe that a more recent 'find' was The Jokers, Soul Sound (Skofield).

I understand that a very good mate of mine (Neil Brown) jointly found the first 2 copies of this with Stevie Z in the mid 90's in Val Shiveley's in Philly.

If memory serves, Stevie kept his copy and Neil sold his to Ginger.

Ian Cunliffe (I seem to recall being told) found the 3rd copy.

2 years after Neil and Stevie found the first copies Neil and I returned to Val's and found copy 4, misfiled under 'T' instead of 'S' (Val's is organised in label order).

Bought it for $15 and took and offer from Terry Davis for £1,500 within a week of coming home (paid for the trip did that).

Wish I'd kept it though as it was in tip top condition.

Chris

In total contrast to that, some copies definitely came from the Times Square records website!

Social source share

nope, for what I know.

So, Searling's copy.

It was the Granada TV studios in Manchester

Social source share

Who was first to think of George Pepp on Coleman as a potential Northern Monster?

good one,and if i may add to that,who discovered soul bros inc-pyramid, some peeps must have thought this was utter tripe at the time, not me though,stafford heaven to these ears

Social source share

Here's a few to chew on:

inspirations- No one else can take your place. Neil Rushton to Colin Curtis

Don Gardner correction- Brad to Colin Curtis

other Brad to Colin Curtis finds Del Larks, Freddie Chavez,

Silhouettes.

A few from me...... Willie Hutch(Dunhill), Sandra Philips(Broadway), Seven Souls plus most of the Canadian schlock Todays People, Debbie Fleming, Black and Ward etc. Probably tons more, some I want to forget!

Silhouettes was found at Moondogs(London) by Larry Calvert who first covered it up(we were together at the time,he just beat me to it.)

atb,Geoff.

Social source share

cheers

jason

I think Dean Anderson may of discovered Ill Keep Holding On but i remember owning 2 of them at the same time, that was before anyone knew it. regards Gilly and Nicola

Social source share

fist cpy or the cairos came to me trough gary rushbrooke he got it from tim ashibende as a potential unknown but chose ty karim just dont know this was summer of 78 i paid £15 for it and covered it as the precisions i sold the cairos to keb at stafford in 85thumbsup.gif

I Remember selling Ty Karim to Gary as a new discovery back then along with several other unknown up and comers!!

Social source share

I think George Pepp was George ?, come on Gilly help me out, used to DJ upstairs at Stafford. I found Sam Dees 'Lonely For You Baby' and Johnny Rodgers in John Farrells shed, £1.50 each! Freddie North 'The Hurt' came out of Rock and Roll Heaven in Orlando, before Ray Ehmen bought the store. One to forget was Debbie Dobbins which I bought from Kev Roberts for £3. They all went to Dave Thorley. And Kev if you didn't rate J.D.Bryant why didn't you sell it to me in 1983 after you taped it for me and I asked you very politely to buy it! Your Sunday afternoon tapes were always great. I agree with you, never thought of it as dance record, just loved the vocal, Cheers, Ady

Social source share

A couple more. I think, and I emphasis think, I played The Allen Sisters "I'm In With The Downtown Crowd" on Canadian Quality first and The Soulettes "Bring Your Fine Self Home" on Scope in late '79 / early '80. Both came from my first ever record trip in 1979 from Martin Koppell in Toronto. Both still real rare records. I also on that trip missed by a day the second copy of Cecil Washington from that Polish fella in Detroit. Other crazy characters were John from Raleigh in NC, mad as a box of spanners, and the chanting Buddhist from Baltimore, Cheers, Ady

Social source share

Hi guys n gals. Well I wouldn't say discovered but maybe given a shove on their way, but I remember asking Keb to take a listen to a track on a tape I'd received from Des Parker, I believe, on the way to stafford one night. Just the most awe-inspiring male harmony, blew me away...Keb covered it as Eddie Banks "Nothings To Good For My Baby" and it became shit hot and f88kin' massive!

Another CTF was playing Chesham Elgiva Hall and dropping Soul Communicators as a new spin to rapturous applause, I was stoked, in the big hall it sounded unbelievable and was just another £5 Raistrick goodie, thanks Dave.

Miles Warrington

Edited by iogena
Social source share

Hi Harry, Yes l did have plenty of copies of Gary Sole back then but l think 'Poke' at Cleethorpes/Winter Gardens had one copy before me!!

Hi Dave

I remember having that as a cover up (Agents?), and selling it to you still covered up in the early eighties. In the wake of that you found other stuff on the label like the Soul Blenders etc.

Can't remember where I got the Gary Sole from, but it would have been either Sam or Gary Rushbrooke.

Cheers

Mick Holdsworth

Social source share

fist cpy or the cairos came to me trough gary rushbrooke he got it from tim ashibende as a potential unknown but chose ty karim just dont know this was summer of 78 i paid £15 for it and covered it as the precisions i sold the cairos to keb at stafford in 85thumbsup.gif

Actually I think I had that first and sold it Gary [or a mate of his] in Wigan record bar. I thought it was OK but a bit too doo-woppy in parts. £8 I think. Got it off a guy in Fla. called Jose Lopez. I used to send him UK disco for 60's and 70's soul.

He had my wants list but would insist on sending me shit like the Cairos I'd never heard of. I also got the Frank Howard off him and sold it to Sam at a Ritz all-dayer.

The UK hit was Indigo studios in Manchester. We did get all the soul stuff really but told Richard because he'd been going in there whilst working for RCA but had never bothered going upstairs where the 45s were. There were also loads of rare pop but weren't intested. We got the tip from some guy who'd had a Doris Troy outta there a few years before but he was no longer into soul. There was no TMG stuff though. Supposedly Johnny Hamp's stuff from either Top of the Pops or RSG when it was recorded at Plymouth Grove in Manchester.

ROD

Social source share

Just a little info from me, to add to this thread, global used to ship box loads( 100 count boxes ) to john anderson, god knows what he found in there, after quantities of vonettes, had been discovered, last few reasonable titles left to surface, magnetics- I have a girl, george kirby- what can I do, harry starr- another time, another place, bobby 'guitar' woods- mighty nice to know. As regards bernie binnick, there were connections, to swan via global, and together with john lamont and ed balbier, were part of the philadelphia record dealings.

I think Richard used to work @ Global didn't he? I'm pretty sure that's where he picked up most of his early goodies - I think he flew out to Bernie Binnick's place a couple of times (was that where he got the Volcanoes?). "Mr Big Shot" also came out of Global but I think Rick ????? found that (forgot his surname).

Didn't Bobby 'Guitar' Woods come from Black Grape originally? I'm sure that was buried away on Gary's shelves for ages 'cos it looked like a blues record...........mind you anything was possible back then. Records were everywhere up North.........

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Actually I think I had that first and sold it Gary [or a mate of his] in Wigan record bar. I thought it was OK but a bit too doo-woppy in parts. £8 I think. Got it off a guy in Fla. called Jose Lopez. I used to send him UK disco for 60's and 70's soul.

He had my wants list but would insist on sending me shit like the Cairos I'd never heard of. I also got the Frank Howard off him and sold it to Sam at a Ritz all-dayer.

The UK hit was Indigo studios in Manchester. We did get all the soul stuff really but told Richard because he'd been going in there whilst working for RCA but had never bothered going upstairs where the 45s were. There were also loads of rare pop but weren't intested. We got the tip from some guy who'd had a Doris Troy outta there a few years before but he was no longer into soul. There was no TMG stuff though. Supposedly Johnny Hamp's stuff from either Top of the Pops or RSG when it was recorded at Plymouth Grove in Manchester.

ROD

great post, i fookin love this stuff

Social source share

Who played Eddie Parker I'm Gone and Ronnie Forte's Nervous Breakdown/Whisky Talkin'

I'm pretty sure that John Manship was first with Ronnie Forte - I think he got it from Disco Bob in 'Frisco 'cos he brought it to Cleethorpes first. Also, some of the rarer Detroit stuff tended to be in Detroit collections rather than DJ's hands at the time. "I'm Gone" was known about but I don't think I ever actually saw a copy back then - it was just hearsay that it was a killer. Much like "Spellbound" - Tamiko Jones. Everyone kept mentioning that there was meant to be a great Tamiko Jones on Golden World but no ever saw one until Anderson unearthed a load.........

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

I'm pretty sure that John Manship was first with Ronnie Forte - I think he got it from Disco Bob in 'Frisco 'cos he brought it to Cleethorpes first. Also, some of the rarer Detroit stuff tended to be in Detroit collections rather than DJ's hands at the time. "I'm Gone" was known about but I don't think I ever actually saw a copy back then - it was just hearsay that it was a killer. Much like "Spellbound" - Tamiko Jones. Everyone kept mentioning that there was meant to be a great Tamiko Jones on Golden World but no ever saw one until Anderson unearthed a load.........

Ian D biggrin.gif

Didn`t Ady C find some copy`s of Ronnie Forte when he was working on

Chepos market stall in Soho,not sure what year this would have been though.

Dave f..........

Social source share

I believe that a more recent 'find' was The Jokers, Soul Sound (Skofield).

I understand that a very good mate of mine (Neil Brown) jointly found the first 2 copies of this with Stevie Z in the mid 90's in Val Shiveley's in Philly.

If memory serves, Stevie kept his copy and Neil sold his to Ginger.

Ian Cunliffe (I seem to recall being told) found the 3rd copy.

2 years after Neil and Stevie found the first copies Neil and I returned to Val's and found copy 4, misfiled under 'T' instead of 'S' (Val's is organised in label order).

Bought it for $15 and took and offer from Terry Davis for £1,500 within a week of coming home (paid for the trip did that).

Wish I'd kept it though as it was in tip top condition.

Chris

===============================================================================================

The story behind this is Stevie Z and Neal Brown discovered this when they got back from the states Stevie showed it to me at Manc record fair and asked me had i ever seen it ( i had,nt ) few months later at the same record fair Neal Brown traded me his copy which i played out for around one and half years first time it got played was when i dj,d for Dickie Searling at the Ritz Rarest of the Rare niter Manchester , later on i sold it to Ray ( Ginger ) meanwhile myself n George Rouse had found out that Times Square Records had a couple o copies listed , when George went to New York they only had the one copy which made the two Steve n Neal had found turn to 3 in total George Rouse then traded it to me on his return for my Tomangoes gggrrrrrrr god i loved that 45 but it went to a good home and nice bloke !!! This copy was again kept by me for around 2 years before i let me good friend Simon Ingram have it in trade...

I good story on this 45 just after i sold Ginger mine i got the other copy of George Rouse and was DJ,IN at Winsford niter Ginger was following me on and my last 45 was the Jokers Ginger was going to start with his copy i had sold him the look on his face when i finished off with it and told him jokinly i had a boxful at home he he i told him i was jokin before he duffed me in ha ha

Regards Ian Cunliffe

xx

Social source share

Cheers Gilly - Yes Arthur and myself came up with quite a few new discoveries from our regular trips to the states through the 70s & 80s and onwards.

William Powell - Heartaches Souvenirs - Powerhouse

Don Ray - Born a Loser - RCA

Imperial Cs - Someone Tell Her - Phi la soul

Young Brothers - What's your Game

Admirations - You Left Me - Peaches

Ray Agee - I'm Losing Again - Soultown

Vondells - Hey Girl - Airtown

and quite a few more........

I Sold mostly to Gary Rushbrooke, Soul Sam and Arthur, Dave Withers, Rod Shard, Guy Hennigan, Keb Darge and an up and coming chap(at that time) from Stoke called Butch.

Thanks

Dave.

:boxing:thumbsup.gifDAVE I AM SORRY THAT I LEFT YOU OF THE LIST ALONG WITH MANY OTHER STALARTS WHO HAVE DEDICATED THERE WHOLE SOCIAL LIFE IN SEEKING OUT RARE RECORDS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN FOR THE PLEASURE TO SHARE THE MANY HOURS THAT WAS SPENT IN ATTEMPTING TO INPRESS OUR PEERS, AND I COULD HAVE PUT YOTS BOB BOOTH NEV BUTCH GUY HENIGAN IAN CLARK AND SO ON, THE NAMES I DID PUT FOREWARD WERE A STARTING PIONT? I HAVE AT LEAST 40 RECORDS NEVER PLAYED ON THE SCENE ON THE SHELVE A FEW MONTHS BACK I WROTE ABOUT A RECORD FROM 68 A VERSION OF A SMOKY ROBINSON TRACK BY DOBBY DOBSON "WHAT LOVE HAS JOINED TOGETHER" THIS IS MY EST DICOVERY OF 2009 AND A MUST FOR ANY SOUL COLECTOR VERY RARE ON A EARLY 8ts 12" AND AND AN ORIGANAL 6ts 7"COPY IS A PLEASURE, I STILL HAVE A SPARE 12" COPY BUT AS I SAY THE SCENE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO WAIT FOR A CERTAIN DJ TO PLAY IT OR TAKE THE CHANCE TO TRACK IT DOWN THEMSELVES THIS IS A HEALTHY ASPECT OF THE SCENE I ENDOSE (I HAVE A DISLIKE TO COLLECTORS WHO CU RECORDS TO ENHANCE THERE DJ STATUS) THIS AND ISSUES LIKE IT WAS THE MAIN INGREEDIANT OF THE SUCCES OF THE TORCH REVIVAL NIGHT AS ALTHOUGH I HAVE HERED SOME CONPLAINTS ESPECIALLY THAT SOME OF THE MUSIC COME FROM CDs AND I DO AGREE THAT IT IS A SACRALIDGE THING TO DO ON SUCH A REMEMBRANCE NIGHT? IT WAS THE SHERE PLESURE OF HEARING THE MUSIC THAT OVERRID ONTHAT NIGHT, CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT THE CLASSICS LIKE BABY HIT AND RUN THERES A GHOST IN THE HOUSE AND TELL ME ITS JUST A RUMOR BABY, I CAN WITH FONDNESS AND WHEN I PLAYED THEM AT HOME I GOT SENCE OF I HAD SUSSED IT THEY WERE ON BUDGET LPs AND THE WHOLE ASPECT OF BUYING RECORDS CHANGED, HOWEVER I STILL AM GREATFUL FOR BUYING OLD BOOTLEGS AND STILL OWN MANY MY FAVOURATE AND #1 BOOT IS SWEET SHERRY JJ C/W LOVE IN WINGATE STRINGS THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NORTHERN SOUL WHO DISCOVERD THEM I DNT KNOW BUT MICK SMITH HAD THE WINGATES BEFORE THE BOOT I FOUND THE IJJ ON RARE STAMPS LP AND MY ORIGANAL LOVEIN INST WAS THERE FOR THE ASKING AR RGE CONTEMPO SHOP IN HANAWAY STREET ALL ALONG I FORGOT ABOUT SOULCITY/CONTEMPOS REDEFUSION NOTTS & THE CO OP IN 71 HAD RACKS OF UK TAMLA MOTOWN,

I ALSO THANK ALAN DAY FOR HERE I GO AGAIN, SAM & KITTY & EDDIE PARKER LOVE YOU BABY I DONT KNOW IF HE DISCOVERD THEM BUT HE PLAYED THEM THE BEST thumbsup.gif As with all these threads I can never give short replies but I thank you Al

l:ph34r: DAVE KIL

Social source share

Didn`t Ady C find some copy`s of Ronnie Forte when he was working on

Chepos market stall in Soho,not sure what year this would have been though.

Dave f..........

YES he got them from MICK Smith as I had 10 of Mick sold at £10 a copy at theHARP DOOS in Wolves late 8ts and i cant remember the name of the place in Wolves City Above a Hotel was it the Cavendish???:ph34r: DAVE KIL

Social source share

Silhouettes was found at Moondogs(London) by Larry Calvert who first covered it up(we were together at the time,he just beat me to it.)

atb,Geoff.

================================================================================================

The Silhouettes was found by me around 72 in the Album i bought from Northern records In Manchester i spent the next year buying

around 8 other copies of the sealed album with the demo single inside took it to Blackpool Highland Room in 73 and sold Dave Evison a copy £3 couple weeks later sold him two more £5 each i traded one to Brad from Nelson ..Regarding Northern Records Store in Manc it had thousands of us soul albums and multi copies of all Dave Godins Soul City 45,s along with Global where i got most of my Detroit 45,s from

and later Robinsons Records Manchester was a brilliant place to find usa soul imports Later on you had Rod Shard & Dave Withers turning stuff up regulary at there brilliant stall in Aflecks Palace a regular meeting place for Soulies from around the country .Great Times !!!!!!!!!

Blimey i nearly forgot Bri 45 Phillips another Manc legend still got some of his old list they make great reading ha ha

Social source share

I think Richard used to work @ Global didn't he? I'm pretty sure that's where he picked up most of his early goodies - I think he flew out to Bernie Binnick's place a couple of times (was that where he got the Volcanoes?). "Mr Big Shot" also came out of Global but I think Rick ????? found that (forgot his surname).

Didn't Bobby 'Guitar' Woods come from Black Grape originally? I'm sure that was buried away on Gary's shelves for ages 'cos it looked like a blues record...........mind you anything was possible back then. Records were everywhere up North.........

Ian D :D

Rick Cooper - l still have some record sales lists he put out in the 70s - think he was a mate of Rod Shard.

Social source share

================================================================================================

The Silhouettes was found by me around 72 in the Album i bought from Northern records In Manchester i spent the next year buying

around 8 other copies of the sealed album with the demo single inside took it to Blackpool Highland Room in 73 and sold Dave Evison a copy £3 couple weeks later sold him two more £5 each i traded one to Brad from Nelson ..Regarding Northern Records Store in Manc it had thousands of us soul albums and multi copies of all Dave Godins Soul City 45,s along with Global where i got most of my Detroit 45,s from

and later Robinsons Records Manchester was a brilliant place to find usa soul imports Later on you had Rod Shard & Dave Withers turning stuff up regulary at there brilliant stall in Aflecks Palace a regular meeting place for Soulies from around the country .Great Times !!!!!!!!!

Blimey i nearly forgot Bri 45 Phillips another Manc legend still got some of his old list they make great reading ha ha

Hiya Ian, from what i can remember, and a few others on here will have heard of him, is my old school mate Gary ' Spenna ' Spencer discovered a lot of great sounds on his trips to the states back in 73, 74 ish. Got a feeling he found the first Billy Hines on wa-tusi, the copy which i still have. I know he had practically EVERY big number 45 at one time but sold most of them off via Pat Brady about 10 years ago. He's not really seen much these day's, spends most of his time fishing. Good on him, great deejay too. Tony OZ. ( ex Peterborough )

Social source share

.........makes great reading lads:thumbup:

T'would be interesting to 'list' some of the stuff Messrs Warr etc unearthed from the 'Cats' .........some of the stuff that 'transfered' up to the Torch at the time from there was amazing--if memory serves --Bob Relf was one and Richard Temple?:chinstroke:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

A Few more I found in the States during the 70s/80s and brought back as new discoveries.

IRMA & THE LARKS - YOU NEED LOVE - VIRTUE ACETATE - Sold to Rob Marriott

SHIRLEY EDWARDS - DREAM MY HEART - SHRINE - Sold to Dean Anderson

THE SWANS - NITTY GRITTY CITY - DORE - Sold to Butch

KELL OSBOURNE - LAW AGAINST A HEARTBREAKER - HIGHLAND - Sold to Guy Hennigan

lots of other stuff - acetates, unknowns went to Gary Rushbrooke, Jim Wensiora, Simon Hunt, Carl Fortnum, Frank Giacobee, Kitch, Steve Phylliss and others...

80s Modern Soul went mainly to Sam or Arthur

JAN JONES

TIMELESS LEGEND

FAMILY OF EVE

LUCKY DAVIS

BILEO

BILL - SPACE LADY etc........

Social source share

Who played Eddie Parker I'm Gone

It was known about but a bloke called Nigel Martin had the 1st copy that people actually saw. His dad

worked in Canada and got it from Martin Koppell, I think he actually got 2 or 3 copies, anyway people

were camping outside his house to ty and buy it from him. :ohmy:

Chris L

Social source share

Ian D biggrin.gif

I think it was Rick Cooper who worked at Global. He and a mate used to sit just inside at the mecca selling records

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!