London Soul 11Th /12Th_Help Please

Paul H

Hi All,

i suppose everyone is getting ready for the festive season and getting up the eyes in debt, well its a weekend down the smoke on Friday and Saturday and the missus is going to hammer the plastic.....

to ease the pain is there anything on in London with some good Northern and R&B that is worth a visit, staying near Russel square.

any help much appreciated.........

merry xmas and may thanks

Paul

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All,

i suppose everyone is getting ready for the festive season and getting up the eyes in debt, well its a weekend down the smoke on Friday and Saturday and the missus is going to hammer the plastic.....

to ease the pain is there anything on in London with some good Northern and R&B that is worth a visit, staying near Russel square.

any help much appreciated.........

merry xmas and may thanks

Paul

Try this Paul, mod night sounds interesting

Host:Ham Yardies Appreciation SocietyType:Party - Club PartyNetwork:GlobalStart Time:Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 8:00pmEnd Time:Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 4:00amLocation:The Cock Tavern, Smithfields Market, EC1

Description

Ham Yardies present a night of seasonal Mod mayhem at the Cock Tavern!

Expect Soul, RnB, Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Soundtracks plus timeless mod classics!

DJs:Thierry (Jackthehatwasclean), Val Palmer, Mark Ellis, Paul Newman, Jean-Paul Sculaire, Andy Hynd, Roch Vidal...

8pm- 4am

£5 before 10pm, £8 after.

Smart Dress preferred...

UPDATE!

For anyone in the West End on saturday afternoon, we are gathering for a drink at The Lyric pub, on the corner of Windmill St and Ham Yard in Soho from 3pm onwards.

See you there!

Spread the word!

Try this Paul, mod night sounds interesting

Host:Ham Yardies Appreciation SocietyType:Party - Club PartyNetwork:GlobalStart Time:Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 8:00pmEnd Time:Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 4:00amLocation:The Cock Tavern, Smithfields Market, EC1

Description

Ham Yardies present a night of seasonal Mod mayhem at the Cock Tavern!

Expect Soul, RnB, Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Soundtracks plus timeless mod classics!

DJs:Thierry (Jackthehatwasclean), Val Palmer, Mark Ellis, Paul Newman, Jean-Paul Sculaire, Andy Hynd, Roch Vidal...

8pm- 4am

£5 before 10pm, £8 after.

Smart Dress preferred...

UPDATE!

For anyone in the West End on saturday afternoon, we are gathering for a drink at The Lyric pub, on the corner of Windmill St and Ham Yard in Soho from 3pm onwards.

See you there!

Spread the word!

I agree with that Mark, not quite a Northern do but some top DJ's in that line-up - would probably be going myself if not committed elsewhere already.

Dave

I agree with that Mark, not quite a Northern do but some top DJ's in that line-up - would probably be going myself if not committed elsewhere already.

Dave

thanks all for the replies,

might just drop in that one, what's the nearest tube station.

thanks again

Paul

Guest Goldwax

thanks all for the replies,

might just drop in that one, what's the nearest tube station.

thanks again

Paul

Nearest tube is Farringdon or Barbican mate. I would suggest mapping it before you go as a bit of a tricky venue to find.