Few Oldies For Sale

Guest rigs28

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS A=ON ALL FOLLOWING RECORDS.

RUBY ANDREWS-JUST LOVING YOU.ZODIAC.EX.CONDITION.£150.

DARRELL BANKS-IM THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU.VOLT.EX.CONDITION.£125.

FALCONS-IM A FOOL I MUST LOVE YOU.EX.CONDITION.£35

BEN.E.KING.-I CANT BREAK THE NEWS TO MYSELF.ATCO.EX.CONDITION.£40

PAUL SINBAD.-CANT WAIT NO LONGER.KASIKA.EX.CONDITION.£150.

FOUR MINTS.-YOU WANT TO COME BACK.HOLIDAY.EX CONDITION.£100.

UNITED FOUR.-SHES PUTTING YOU ON .HARTHON.EX.CONDITION.£40.

HAROLD SMITH.IF I EVER LOSE YOUR LOVE.LU-MAR.EX.CONDITION.£125

ACE SPECTRUM.-DONT SEND NOBODY ELSE.ATLANTIC.EX.CONDITION.£45.

BOBBY WOMACK.TRIED AND CONVICTED.MINIT.EX.CONDITION.£30.

BOBBY PARTTERSON.-WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT FOR LOVE.JETSTAR.EX.CONDITION.£30.

JIMMY SOUL CLARK.ILL BE YOYR CHAMPION.SOULHAWK.G.CONDITION.£100.

THE SALVADORES.-STICK BY ME BABY.WISEWORLD(NOT ORIG.)£50.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND AS I SAID OPEN TO OFFERS ON ALL ABOVE.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Rigs,

Interested in a copy of Eddie Parker or the value refunded now or we're going to have a very public discussion.

Regards,

Greg.. yes.gif

please yourself mate.record was posted in good faith with proof of postage obtained.seems funny that out of all the records i have sold yours is the only one to go missing.if you want to go bad mouthing me on here then fine but i will not stoop so low.i asked you to advise me if record arrived but got no reply.

Social source share

please yourself mate.record was posted in good faith with proof of postage obtained.seems funny that out of all the records i have sold yours is the only one to go missing.if you want to go bad mouthing me on here then fine but i will not stoop so low.i asked you to advise me if record arrived but got no reply.

Rigs,

You never sent the record, you've got no proof of postage, paypal awarded in my favour - but you emptied your paypal account. :D

I bet you're requesting cash or cheque payment for these your selling? :no:

Why didn't you do the right thing and refund my payment instead of waiting months until I had no alternative but to alert other buyers - unbelievable. :yes:

6.gif

Edited by ClearVinyl
Social source share

why do you assume that i didnt send the record you pompous prick.record was sent as were all others sold on here.no other problems so judge for yourself.i said i wouldnt get into a slanging match with you but your attitude stinks.what do you want me to do?take your word for it and lose both the record and £50.i dont think so mate.i take it your partner recieved her record bought from me?and no i am not requesting as you said as my paypal account is alive and kicking. tanks to you i am now £50 worse off and minus one eddie parker record and trust me after the year i have had i am not best pleased so if i find that record was received i will find you and rip your fukin head off.and yes that is a threat.

Edited by rigs28
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!