Jellybean

• Replies 167
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Phew! I thought the Knowsley tickets weren't going to arrive in time but they landed through the letter box this morning.

Really looking forward to a night of fun, laughs and great music all in the name of charity.

Pete - you still coming? thumbup.gif

Yes, though it'll be a short night, my parents are babysitting and they'll want us back by 11.30 knowing them. Definitely coming though, even if they let me down.

Yes, though it'll be a short night, my parents are babysitting and they'll want us back by 11.30 knowing them. Definitely coming though, even if they let me down.

thumbup.gifOooeerr i'v just read all these msgs and i'm really excited.....Cor wait now! thumbup.gif BRING IT ON!!

Well here we go, my babysitters have just cancelled because my Mom is to ill to sit so it looks like I'll be coming on my own. (Quite pertinent to the subject really, my Mom has to have a cancer test on tuesday and she's in pain at the moment). So if you run out of tickets, I had two, you can sell the second one again if you like. I'm still coming for an hour.

Edited by Pete S

Well here we go, my babysitters have just cancelled because my Mom is to ill to sit so it looks like I'll be coming on my own. (Quite pertinent to the subject really, my Mom has to have a cancer test on tuesday and she's in pain at the moment). So if you run out of tickets, I had two, you can sell the second one again if you like. I'm still coming for an hour.

Sorry to hear that Pete, chat to you later, Ticket kept for Dave Kilworth on the door. Suzy xx

Well not long to go before another Cracking Sunshine Girl Night thumbsup.gif Well done to all the Girls fpr the hard work aswell as Suzy Mom for keeping the nights going for a Few years now , SEE YOU ALL LATER

Thanks Chalky Son, I got something for you, give it ya later....good.gif