Kingsway Hall,forest Town,its Where Its At

Boxerbeat

KINGSWAY HALL,FOREST TOWN,ITS WHERE ITS AT,HOME OF THE EASTMIDS SOUL CREW,JUST TO PUT THINGS RIGHT,NEW YEARS EVE DO IS AT KINGSWAY HALL,NOT FOREST TOWN WELFARE,THAT VENUE HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ME,JUST FOR THOSE THAT ARE ASKING,thumbup.gifNOW THAT IS SORTED,THE DJ LINE UP IS ON CALENDERS,THE REGULARS ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A NIGHT,THOSE THAT ARE MAKING IT THERE FIRST,YOU,LL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY ATMOSPHERE,COME AND JOIN US. thumbup.gif ,KTF,Carl,thumbsup.gif

• Replies 37
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

thumbup.gifAUP GRAY,LES ,WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU NEW YEAR FOR HOW MANY YEARS RUNNING,7 QUID A TICKET IS NOT BAD,A GOOD BUFFET,NO CUT BACKS,A CD AND SOME FIREWORKS TO SEE YOU INTO THE NEW YEAR IS,NT BAD,AND WHAT THE HELL NEXT YEAR WE,LL PROBALY GIVE THE SOULIES FREE TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR,HOWS THAT FOR BUDGET,KTF,CARL, thumbup.gif

shades:thumbup:hi carl and all ..we will be there for this great new years bash ,,hopefully in fancy dress ,,how many of u are dressing up for a bit of soulfull fun ,,,is the music going to be 100mph or are you letting my legs have a few 95 mph ones :yes: and you djing at the bentinck this friday ,,the party starts friday and goes out with a fantastic bang at yours new years eve ...cant wait ,,,see you friday mate .

pete :D

I can't believe NYE at the Kingsway is here again :D

One of the highlights of the year for me, a fantastic party and a real pleasure to be a part of, and to be playing alongside Mssrs Gee, Piper, Yoxall and Cooper among others is something to really look forward to :thumbup:

The festive season wouldn't be the same without it, :glare:

See ya there folks, :wicked:

I can't believe NYE at the Kingsway is here again :thumbsup:

One of the highlights of the year for me, a fantastic party and a real pleasure to be a part of, and to be playing alongside Mssrs Gee, Piper, Yoxall and Cooper among others is something to really look forward to :thumbsup:

The festive season wouldn't be the same without it, :thumbsup:

See ya there folks, :)

it's getting a very hard habit to break Pete, see you there thumbsup.gif

post-9305-12610469140322_thumb.jpg

thumbup.gifaup carl n ian 1st thanks for a great nite last nite really enjoyed it. so we all are looking forward to news years eve where else could we all have a great nite to celebrate so we will all see you on thursday nite can not wait see you then ktf thumbup.gif

BY ALL THE PEOPLE WE WERE TALKING TO AT THE METRODOME YOU MIGHT NEED A BIGGER VENUE FOR N.Y.E CARL AND IAN EVERYBODY AND THIER GRANDMOTHERS ARE GOING LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THURSDAY ALL THE BEST YOCKY AND JOY.

BY ALL THE PEOPLE WE WERE TALKING TO AT THE METRODOME YOU MIGHT NEED A BIGGER VENUE FOR N.Y.E CARL AND IAN EVERYBODY AND THIER GRANDMOTHERS ARE GOING LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THURSDAY ALL THE BEST YOCKY AND JOY.

whistling.gifAUP YOKI,JOY,HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT XMAS UP YOUR WAY,ALL QUIET HERE,LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL,I KNOW WE ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR ,BUT I HOPE IT DOES,NT GET TO OVER FULL,STILL I WONT BE TURNING ANY SOULIES AWAY FROM THE DOOR ALL WELCOME,KTF CARL, ,thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

hello soul family,casper,s right ,this is just a warm up for nye,its going to be rocking,so get ready,xmas is for the kids,new year is coming ,now its our turn to enjoy,they,ll be a nice buffet,then these guest djs you all know,yoki,pete eccells,coops,gaz shooter,not to mention ,ian gee,thumbsup.gifare going to put you through your paces,with so pure 100 mile an hour northern soul,so come and enjoy,the cds are done,and i,ll do my best not to damage anyone or thing with these chinise rockets that go off at 12,o,clock,lol,ktf,carl, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ps casper,susan do you two bloody sleep,lolwhistling

Guest BrandySistaShirl

hello soul family,casper,s right ,this is just a warm up for nye,its going to be rocking,so get ready,xmas is for the kids,new year is coming ,now its our turn to enjoy,they,ll be a nice buffet,then these guest djs you all know,yoki,pete eccells,coops,gaz shooter,not to mention ,ian gee,thumbsup.gifare going to put you through your paces,with so pure 100 mile an hour northern soul,so come and enjoy,the cds are done,and i,ll do my best not to damage anyone or thing with these chinise rockets that go off at 12,o,clock,lol,ktf,carl, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ps casper,susan do you two bloody sleep,lolwhistling

hope you all have a great nite...we know u will.

team tarn would like to wish you all a happy healthy n soulfull 2010.

best wishes.k.t.f shirl,x

hope you all have a great nite...we know u will.

team tarn would like to wish you all a happy healthy n soulfull 2010.

best wishes.k.t.f shirl,x

AUP SHIRL,SAME WITH US FROM THE AST MIDS WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU AND ALL OF THE TEAM TARN A GREAT SOULFULL NIGHT AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2010.KTF,CARL.X.......PS SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

:hatsoff2: aup carl yours is the original new year northern soul venue and its been going for how long , so every bodys up for it and loads are comin and its gonna be awsome see you there rictic & bluecat:thumbup:

:hatsoff2: aup carl yours is the original new year northern soul venue and its been going for how long , so every bodys up for it and loads are comin and its gonna be awsome see you there rictic & bluecat:thumbup:

AUP GRAY,13 YEARS JANUARY,THATS HOW LONG,THE SAME TIME AS PETE AND STEVE,ANNERSLEY,BY A FEW MONTHS,BUT THERE CARRYING ON AT NORTH WINGFIELD FEB,REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT,ROLL ON 2010,KTF ,SOULIES,CARL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi carl and all the forest town crew , me and Jean are down under spending the new year with our grandaughter being run ragged but loving it , but would like to send our best wishes and a happy new year to all our friends in notts ,see you all next year folks ,love Nel and Jean xx

AUP GUYS AND GIRLS,CAN,T WAIT FOR TONIGHT MYSELF GOT A BUZZ SETTING UP THIS MORNING,JUST LET ME STATE SOME SOULIES ARE ABIT CONFUSEDABOUT GETTING IN ,YOU CAN PAY ON THE DOOR,ITS NOT TICKETS ONLY,EVERYONE CAN PAY ON THE DOOR,IF YOUR LATE FOR SOME REASON I WILL NOT TURN YOU AWAY,ASAFE JOURNEY HERE,thumbsup.gifKTF ,CARL,JAN 1ST ,NICE ONE MIKE,PLAN A GOOD ROUTE DOWN STOCKPORT CREW,SEE YOU TO NIGHT DAVE,SUE,AND ALL YOU OTHER SOUL FAMILY GET READY ITS FUN TIME....... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Carl and all the Forest town gang

So looking foward to tonight, making an early start from sunny Leicester, and picking up a couple along the way...

Packed me helmet for the fireworks, the body brace for when i'm laffing at Carl running round lightin em all.... and the spade to dig us all out after they've forecast snow.. lol

See you all later

Wishing you all a very Happy and Soulful 2010

Ali and Clint x x

Source Advert