The Right Track, Peterborough

coops

Right Track, P'boro

Top night at the Right Track, it was almost as if Christmas had come early.

There was the warmth and family closeness one would expect at Christmas.

Gifts of top class northern soul a-plenty, enough to appease all dished out by the 'Santas' of the night, Andy 'Smudge' Smith, Tony Clayton, Brian Rae, Martin Caulderbank with Nige Grice carving a path through the fog all the way from the North East to guest.

No party games but an abundance of dance floor action to more than make up for this.

There was cake from Helen in Cambridge, Mince Pies from Paula in Newmarket.

Christmas cheer served up from the very, very reasonable priced bar and.... There was one point when four of the Spalding crew were standing under a light chatting with their shiny shaven heads reflecting said light mirroring those sparkly baubles we have all hung upon our trees at home.

The only thing missing was the snow, it may actually have been snowing but I wouldn't have seen it driving back to Skegg such was the evil intent of the ferocious fog that hindered our every mile home, but, it was more than worth it, venturing out to yet another excellent night at the Right Track in Peterborough, wouldn't miss it for the world.

images on https://ournorthernsouls.org

• Replies 6
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We were going to this one, as its always a good night at The Right Track thumbsup.gif

But due to needing a rest because of health problems, im sorry we missed it! :(

Myself & Ian look forward to the next one in the new year :thumbsup:

And in April with Ian on the decks :thumbup:

Debbie x

Edited by parkash

Guest WPaulVanDyk

I never miss this and was out and can say i hadn't heard of seen Nigel DJ not that i know off. I was more interested in seeing Mick Cooper DJ and i thought he did a good job and played some good tunes to start.

Smudge delivered his usual set of classics and never amazes me with his great collection

big thumbs up to Martin and Tracey who run a great Venue

Edited by WPaulVanDyk
  • 2 weeks later...