• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Morning.

Not really my place to comment on last nights Cream Cracker. However I will say......

YOU ALL managed to raise £930.00 last night.

SO everyone who attended last night take a bow. Even in this present uncertain climate you raised a huge amount for a very worthy cause and I just hope that the evening was to your liking.

Will post confirmation once funds are transfered to the charity.

So once again THANKYOU and WELL done to all of you, BRILLIANT

Kind regards

Kev and Karen

Guest Northern PhanTom

Morning.

Not really my place to comment on last nights Cream Cracker. However I will say......

SO everyone who attended last night take a bow. Even in this present uncertain climate you raised a huge amount for a very worthy cause and I just hope that the evening was to your liking.

Kind regards

Kev and Karen

You're up early dude,

Expect you and Kaz have been out walking the dog?

Only downer on last nite don't think you gave that Mr Such chap, enough time behind the decks.

Also see the modern room was out of bounds, you should of said would of brought my mop.

Ktf

Tom

laugh.gif

Morning.

Kind regards

Kev and Karen

well done to kev and karen

a great effort from two of the nicest ppl on the scene

Guest boddington

Morning.

Kind regards

Kev and Karen

Hi Kev and Karen,

Myself, Mel, Marco and Wendy had a enjoyable evening, and well done on rasing all that money for charity

Kind regards Karl

Guest aaz19tdi

Epic night, Christ my legs hurt today yes.gif , great to see so many people from far a field, big big thanks to Kev for choosing this charity, as Kathryns mum passed away through this illness its very dear to our hearts, thanks too you all for dibbing in to your pockets as well as Kevs takings, Have to agree as well next time suchy stay on the 1,s and 2,s a bit longer.thumbup.gif

Morning.

Kind regards

Kev and Karen

Hi there Kev n Karen

Pete and I are really sorry that we missed sat nite we where really looking foward to coming up or should I say down, anyway Pete was called into work, we WILL make the next one. Glad you had a great nite.

Liz n Pete

Guest bury masonic

Thanks for the great nite Kev::thumbup:

Well worth the travel from Manchester

Fantastic support you got down their!!

Nice to meet up with so many friends we have round your neck of the woods

Keep up the great work mate!!:thumbup:

Oh and next time turn the heating on,it was frigging freezing!!

You cant have people dancing with there coats on ,it dosnt look right!!!

Have a great Christmas you two,see you next year::lol:

Dereck,Sheila,Ian & Rita

Bury Masonic Soul Club,every third Saturday starting 16th Jan 2010

Edited by bury masonic

HI MANY THANKS FOR A MAGIC NIGHT BRILLIANT FROM START TO FINISH GOOD CHOICE FOR CHARITY LIKE THE SNAPS OF HOLLY WITH HAT BIGBOUNCYAL

Twas a great night Al....and thanks for bringing along Slowly Moulding...we gave it some on the floor to that one ...eh geezer....Delxxxx

YOU ALL managed to raise £930.00 last night. SO everyone who attended last night take a bow. Even in this present uncertain climate you raised a huge amount for a very worthy cause and I just hope that the evening was to your liking.

Hi Kev and Karen

Glad to hear this news on the fundraising, and of course my thanks for what was a great soul night in itself.

Hello to Karl, Marco, Tom, Therese and Del, nice to catch up with you all.

Have a great Christmas and hope to see you all soon in the New Year, possibly the Soul For Heroes at Wicksteed.

All the best

Alan