Georgie Fame Sweden Only Sweet Thing 45 + Downersoul Uk Private Press Michael Johns Better Off Dead

Guest laplanetesauvage

Guest laplanetesauvage

Here is my christmas present to you all - lots of rarities perfect to treat yourself something extra for christmas. I have some of the rarest garage and psych 45s from Sweden and europe and some really tasty amrican ones too. A few Uk pressing and some really nice funky, souly and jazzy bits too.

https://shop.ebay.co....=&_trksid=p4340

SWEDISH ONLY GEORGIE FAME "sweet thing" 45 - known to be a ALBUM ONLY CUT but this isn´t true!

We got Afro funk from JOJO L`EXPLOSIF and ASSAGAI. Jazz from ALBERTO BALDAN, MAX REED, MONTI ZAULI, MARCELLO GIOMBINI, , latin funk jazz from WILSON DAS NEVES. Library / soundtrack funk bombs from FIVE DORADOS, STANLEY MAXFIELD and PATCHWORK, reggae funk from UPSETTERS, DON`T MISS THE SUICIDE SOUL FROM MICHAEL JOHNS - for fans of ANTONO CASTRO!

I am very proud to sell a DOUGLAS "si je buvais moins" - maybe the hottest mod track at the moment and with the rare picture sleeve to! The most expensive and one of the rarest swedish psych 45s - certainly the most legendary is SHAKERS "who will buy these wonderful evils" and also very rare swedish 45 is the uncomped OUTSIDERS "kinda dead" French only mod dancer from UK (?) artist RONNIE JAMES with "so way out" - second copy I have ever seen or heard of. Ungoogable!

More euro rarities/unknowns on the late sixties early seventies scene is SPLENDID from belgium, GALAXIS from Holland, JEROME from Germany and a beat up and more wellknown but usable for DJing copy of JC HEAVY "mr deal"Two rare UK psych and freakbeat pieces with rare euro picture sleeves are THE END "shades of orange" with psychedelic picture sleeve from Italy and THE TROGGS "lost girl" with picture sleeve from Sweden

US Garage rarities this time is the unknown (only known?) copy of YA HA WHOOPIE BAND "shake your mind" first label releases of ZAKARY THAKS "bad girl" on J-BECK. Monsters like FAINE JADE "it ain´t true" DANNY BURK "ain´t going nowhere" and the little known THE VERSATILES "cyclothymia" Mod dancers like FLAVOR "heart teaser" (with rare picture sleeve) UTICA CLUB CARBONATION...."beer drinking song" (with rare picture sleeve) and THE HOBBITS "strawberry children"

From England we have THE VOIDS "i´m in a fix" THE KYTES "running in the water" THE ROCKIN VICKERS "i don´t need your kind" with Lemmy from Motorhead on fuzz guitar. Sike dancer with THE CASUALS on "caroline"Psych funk killers from JIMI HENDRIX (spanish only 45 of Love Love - DJ Shadow spin) and CLIFF WAGNERs "red spots" that was recently reissued.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source Advert